Broccoli & Blue Cheese Soup
- 40 g olive oil
- 1 brown onion, medium
- 1 stick celery, roughly chopped
- 1 leek, sliced
- 1 potato, medium
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 head of broccoli, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons Thermomix vegetable stock paste
- 1 litre water
- 140 g blue cheese, (variety of your choice)
25minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking 20min
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add the oil and onion. Chop 3sec, sp 5.
- Scrape down sides with spatula. Cook 3min, 100C, sp 2.
- Add the celery, leek, potato and butter. Cook 1min, 100C, sp 1. Let rest for 5 min.
- Add the stock paste, water and chunks of broccoli stalk only. Cook 10min, 100C, sp 2.
- Add the rest of the broccoli and cook a further 5min, 100c, sp 2.
- Add the blue cheese and blend for 1min by starting on sp 5 and gradually increasing to sp 9.
- Serve garnished with a little extra blue cheese and finely chopped broccoli on top. Enjoy!
Accessories you need
Adapted for Thermomix from the following recipe on the BBC Good Food website: //www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/1940679/broccoli-and-stilton-soup
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- AFRICAN CARROT SOUP
- Immuno-stimulant Potato and Leek Soup
- Oriental poached chicken and bok choy soup
- Mexican Bean Vegetable Soup
- Congee with pork mince
- Corn and Cauliflower Potage
- Fresh tomato soup
- Easy Chilli & Lentil Soup
- Potato Corn and Bacon Chowder
- Low FODMAP Vegan Zucchini Soup
- Pumpkin and coconut soup
- Hillbilly's Potato & Leek Soup
- Orange Mash
- Steamed Slider Buns
- Alkalising Green Smoothie
- Macadamia,Cranberry & Pepita Anzac Biscuits
- Low Salicylate Carob Sweet Potato Brownies
- Anzac Caramel Slice
- Jam tart daisies
- Easy Peasy Vanilla Cupcakes by Domestic Thermominx
- Gluten Free Pizza Base x2
- Pineapple coconut cake
- Chicken Casserole
- Potato Bake