- 40 g olive oil
- 1 brown onion, medium
- 1 stick Celery, roughly chopped
- 1 leek, sliced
- 1 potato, medium
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 1 head of broccoli, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons Thermomix Vegetable Stock Paste
- 1 litre water
- 140 g blue cheese, (variety of your choice)
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add the oil and onion. Chop 3sec, sp 5.
- Scrape down sides with spatula. Cook 3min, 100C, sp 2.
- Add the celery, leek, potato and butter. Cook 1min, 100C, sp 1. Let rest for 5 min.
- Add the stock paste, water and chunks of broccoli stalk only. Cook 10min, 100C, sp 2.
- Add the rest of the broccoli and cook a further 5min, 100c, sp 2.
- Add the blue cheese and blend for 1min by starting on sp 5 and gradually increasing to sp 9.
- Serve garnished with a little extra blue cheese and finely chopped broccoli on top. Enjoy!
Accessories you need
Adapted for Thermomix from the following recipe on the BBC Good Food website: //www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/1940679/broccoli-and-stilton-soup
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Prawn & Chicken Laksa
- Chicken & sweet corn soup
- Best Ever Creamy Tomato & Bacon Soup
- Chicken and Corn Noodle Soup
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Califlower soup with parmesen and bacon dust
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup
- Chicken Paella
- Redskin Fudge
- Impossible Pie
- Lamb Saag Curry (FODMAP friendly)
- Apple, Pear and Strawberry Purée - ThermieBub
- Strawberry and Banana Purée - ThermieBub
- Carrot and Zucchini Purée - ThermieBub
- Pumpkin Purée - ThermieBub
- Jam Drop Cookies
- Kahlua chocolate fudge
- LCHF Brownies with pecans
- Choc Protein Rum Ball Recipe