- 250 gram Broccoli, Small head roughly cut1
- 2 stalks Celery, Cut up
- 1 clove Garlic, Whole
- 2 --- Medium - large 1 Carrots yellow or red, Roughly cut
- 10 gram Sunflower oil
- 1 --- Large size round little yellow squash, Roughly cut
- 1 --- Corn cob medium, Kernels removed from cob
- 2 level teaspoons Massel chicken stock
- 1 litre Water
- 1 level tsp Italian dried herbs
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add carrot and garlic to TM bowl. Grate 10 secs on Speed 7.
Add sunflower oil to TM bowl - sauté 3 mins on 100degrees Speed 1.
Add all remaining vegetables to TM bowl.
Cook 25 minutes on 100degrees - Speed 2
NOW PURÉE THE SOUP ON 50 SECS SLOWLY UP TO SPEED 10.
NOW ADD DRAINED AND THOROUGHLY RINSED CANNED ORGANIC CANNELLINI BEANS TO puréed soup.
ENABLE REVERSE - 5 Mins on Speed 3
ONE CAN ORGANIC, IF POSSIBLE, CANNELLINI BEANS - DRAINED and gently but thoroughly rinsed - comes to approx. 240 grams Cannellinis.
You could use whatever vegetables that go well together. Add seasoning to taste.
Thermomix Soup - Nutritious and onion free
Add all other ingredients
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- AFRICAN CARROT SOUP
- Immuno-stimulant Potato and Leek Soup
- Oriental poached chicken and bok choy soup
- Mexican Bean Vegetable Soup
- Congee with pork mince
- Corn and Cauliflower Potage
- Fresh tomato soup
- Easy Chilli & Lentil Soup
- Potato Corn and Bacon Chowder
- Low FODMAP Vegan Zucchini Soup
- Pumpkin and coconut soup
- Hillbilly's Potato & Leek Soup
- BIG MAC Sauce
- Orange Mash
- Steamed Slider Buns
- Alkalising Green Smoothie
- Macadamia,Cranberry & Pepita Anzac Biscuits
- Low Salicylate Carob Sweet Potato Brownies
- Variation Roast Chicken with Spice Rub & Stuffing
- Jam tart daisies
- Gluten Free Pizza Base x2
- Chicken Casserole
- Oat & Coconut Cookies Gluten, Dairy & Sugar free
- Mexican Style meat stack