- 250 gram broccoli, Small head roughly cut1
- 2 stalks Celery, Cut up
- 1 clove garlic, Whole
- 2 --- Medium - large 1 Carrots yellow or red, Roughly cut
- 10 gram sunflower oil
- 1 --- Large size round little yellow squash, Roughly cut
- 1 --- Corn cob medium, Kernels removed from cob
- 2 level teaspoons Massel chicken stock
- 1 litre water
- 1 level tsp Italian dried herbs
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add carrot and garlic to TM bowl. Grate 10 secs on Speed 7.
Add sunflower oil to TM bowl - sauté 3 mins on 100degrees Speed 1.
Add all remaining vegetables to TM bowl.
Cook 25 minutes on 100degrees - Speed 2
NOW PURÉE THE SOUP ON 50 SECS SLOWLY UP TO SPEED 10.
NOW ADD DRAINED AND THOROUGHLY RINSED CANNED ORGANIC CANNELLINI BEANS TO puréed soup.
ENABLE REVERSE - 5 Mins on Speed 3
ONE CAN ORGANIC, IF POSSIBLE, CANNELLINI BEANS - DRAINED and gently but thoroughly rinsed - comes to approx. 240 grams Cannellinis.
You could use whatever vegetables that go well together. Add seasoning to taste.
Thermomix Soup - Nutritious and onion free
Add all other ingredients
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Prawn & Chicken Laksa
- Chicken & sweet corn soup
- Best Ever Creamy Tomato & Bacon Soup
- Chicken and Corn Noodle Soup
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Califlower soup with parmesen and bacon dust
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup
- Pizza Scrolls
- Crunchy salad
- Chicken Paella
- Garden vegetables tagliatelle
- Lamb Saag Curry (FODMAP friendly)
- Apple, Pear and Strawberry Purée - ThermieBub
- Strawberry and Banana Purée - ThermieBub
- Carrot and Zucchini Purée - ThermieBub
- Pumpkin Purée - ThermieBub
- Spicy Rum BBQ Sauce
- Beef Chili with Canadian twist
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon