- 1 leek roughly chopped, (white part only)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 500 g carrots roughly chopped
- 1 Celery stalk roughly choped
- 1.5 tablespoon veggie stock paste
- 500 g filtered water
- 1 Bunch of watercress roughly chopped
- pepper, to taste
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place leek into TM bowl. Chop for 3 seconds, sp 7. Scrape down bowl.
Place oil into TM bowl, sauté leek for 2 minutes, varoma, sp 1
Place carrot & celery to bowl and blend 10 seconds, sp 6
Add water and stock into TM bowl. cover with MC, cook for 15 minutes, 100c, sp 2
Place watercress into TM bowl and cover with MC, puree soup for 1 minute, sp 9
Lovely warm or cold.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Baba Ganoush - the Best in the World!
- Jerk Spice Mix
- Jamaican sweet potato & bean curry
- Spicy Watermelon Tomato Gazpacho
- Easy Peasy Cauliflower Pizza Base
- Kristy's baked beans
- Chicken miso soup
- Apple & Raspberry Jam
- Cauliflower & Broccoli Soup
- Herby Chicken & Egg Sandwich Filler
- "clean" chicken and corn soup
- Sneaky Chocolate Milkshake
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Simple Sweet & Sour Dipping Sauce
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Vegan Pesto
- Vegan Tofu Ricotta Lasagna Roll Ups
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang