- 1/2 brown onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 leek
- 1 teaspoon Morrocan seasoning
- 600 grams cauliflower, Broken into florettes
- 600 grams water
- 1 tablespoon vegie stock
- 400 gram Can of butter beans, drained and rinsed
- 30 grams OilveOil
- 100 grams cream
- Chives or Parsley, To Serve
Add onion, garlic and leek to bowl and chop speed 7 for 5 seconds.
Add oil and spice and saute 4 minutes, 100 degrees on speed 1.
Add cauliflower and chop speed 8 for 10 seconds. Scrape bowl and add water, stock, butter beans and some white pepper if you like.
Cook for 15 minutes at 100 degrees, speed 1.
Add cream if using and slowly turn up to speed 9, blend for 1 minute until soup is smooth and creamy. Soup will be creamy without adding the cream but I like the extra flavour.
Serve with parsley or chives sprinkled on top and cracked pepper.
You can also add a swirl of cream or sour cream on top if you like.
To make soup
Accessories you need
This is a super easy soup that tastes great served with crusty bread. It is also less expensive when cauliflowers are in season and cheap.
You don't have to add the cream if you want it to be dairy free either, its still creamy when blitzed up at the end.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Potato, Leek and Bacon Soup
- Curried Choko & Bacon Soup
- Cauliflower & Bacon soup
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Fresh Veg and Chicken Soup with Steamed Chicken
- Deliciously Easy Tuna Dip
- QUICK & EASY BANANA SLICE
- Quinoa & Brown Rice Crackers
- Asian Style Dressing with Verjuice
- Apricot & Coconut Slice
- Chocolate Fudge Brownies
- White chocolate and cranberry slice
- Satay Chicken
- Tomato Chilli Jam
- Coconut Citrus Tarts
- Sticky Pineapple Pudding with Caramel Sauce
- Sour Cream Scones