- 1/2 brown onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 leek
- 1 teaspoon Morrocan seasoning
- 600 grams cauliflower, Broken into florettes
- 600 grams water
- 1 tablespoon vegie stock
- 400 gram Can of butter beans, drained and rinsed
- 30 grams OilveOil
- 100 grams cream
- Chives or Parsley, To Serve
Add onion, garlic and leek to bowl and chop speed 7 for 5 seconds.
Add oil and spice and saute 4 minutes, 100 degrees on speed 1.
Add cauliflower and chop speed 8 for 10 seconds. Scrape bowl and add water, stock, butter beans and some white pepper if you like.
Cook for 15 minutes at 100 degrees, speed 1.
Add cream if using and slowly turn up to speed 9, blend for 1 minute until soup is smooth and creamy. Soup will be creamy without adding the cream but I like the extra flavour.
Serve with parsley or chives sprinkled on top and cracked pepper.
You can also add a swirl of cream or sour cream on top if you like.
To make soup
Accessories you need
This is a super easy soup that tastes great served with crusty bread. It is also less expensive when cauliflowers are in season and cheap.
You don't have to add the cream if you want it to be dairy free either, its still creamy when blitzed up at the end.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Curry Pea Soup
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Pumpkin and Leek Soup
- Creamy broccoli leek and ham soup
- Beef Stew just like nans.
- The Best Pumpkin Soup Ever
- Deliciously Easy Tuna Dip
- QUICK & EASY BANANA SLICE
- Quinoa & Brown Rice Crackers
- Asian Style Dressing with Verjuice
- Apricot & Coconut Slice
- Chocolate Fudge Brownies
- White chocolate and cranberry slice
- Satay Chicken
- Tomato Chilli Jam
- Coconut Citrus Tarts
- Sticky Pineapple Pudding with Caramel Sauce
- Sour Cream Scones