- 1 medium brown onion, peeled and halved
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled, peeled
- 20g olive oil
- 450g cauliflower, trimmed and roughly chopped
- 125g potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 700g chicken stock
- 80g blue cheese
- Sea Salt & Cracked Black Pepper
- 100g single cream
Recipe is created for
- Place onion and garlic into TM bowl and chop for 4 seconds/speed 6. Scrape down bowl.
- Add oil and saute for 4 minutes/100 degrees/speed 1 MC off.
- Add the cauliflower and potato and saute for 2 minutes/100 degrees/speed 1 MC off.
- Add stock and cook for 25 minutes/varoma/speed 1, or until potato and cauliflower is tender.
- Add half the cheese, cream, salt and pepper and blend the soup for 30 seconds by carefully turning dial up to speed 9.
- To serve, spoon into bowls and crumble the remaining cheese on top.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Amazing Vegetable Soup
- GF Pea and Ham Soup
- Rima’s Maryam Mounajed’s ChefItUp’s Lentil Soup
- 20 min Quick & Easy Leek, potato & Lentil Soup
- Pumpkin soup
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- MN Teta's Hamid Soup
- Grießklöschensuppe (German Dumpling soup)
- Kath's Chicken, Ginger and Turmeric Soup with Pearl Couscous
- Coconut and Pea Soup
- Sopa de tomate com ovo escalfado
- Moroccan pumpkin soup
- Thai Chiang Mai Beef Noodles
- Protein Balls
- Peanut Curry of Tofu, Potato and Roasted Shallots
- Chocolate Tart
- Organic Beef with Vegetables and Millet (Baby Food 8+ months)
- Risotto Arrabbiata
- Moroccan Lamb with Vegetables (Baby Food 8+ months)
- Apricot Chicken Puree (Baby Food 8+ months)
- Apple, Pear and Cinnamon Puree (Baby Food 6+ months)
- Creamy Chicken and Vegetable Puree (Baby Food 8+months)
- Mushy Peas
- Pork and Crab Wonton Soup