- 550 g water
- 350 g cauliflower florets
- 1 heaped tablespoon veggie stock concentrate, (or to taste)
- 30 g Milk, (or to taste)
8Recipe is created for
9Afternoon tea Brunch Dinner Lunch Snack Supper Alcohol-free Baby food Children food Egg free Vegetarian Autumn Carnival Chinese New Year Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Ramadan Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter BBQ Birthday Buffet Everyday Holiday Party Picnic Cooking Cooking for 2 person Cooking for elderly people Cooking for single person Cooking for students Take away food Easy Low budget Natural Quick Appetizer Starter Vegetable dish
Got Cauliflower to use up?
Put all ingredients into the Thermie (why not use your Varoma to steam some veggies at the same time?)
Cook on Varoma temp for 15mins, reverse, slow speed.
Blitz it by going slowly up to speed 7 over about 30 seconds
Serve with croutons
By steaming veggies in the Varoma at the same time, you'll be getting more nutrients dripping down into your soup
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana Split Pops
- Tomato Puree (Passata)
- Mini Quiches with Sundried Tomatoes
- My favourite Green Smoothie
- Quinoa Cauli Chicken Soup
- Ghee from scratch
- Turkish Lahmacun (pronounced Larmarjoon)
- Oven Roasted Eggplant & Rosemary Butter
- Fairy Butter
- Watermelon-strawberry-mint icypoles
- Parmesan Butter
- Quinoa Linseed & Sunflower Bread
- Adapted RSPCA Pupcakes
- Caramel slice (no bake filling from scratch in Thermomix)
- Dad's Pancakes
- Honeycomb ice cream
- Oscars banana smoothie ....
- Avocado latte
- Light rye bread
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)