- 3 garlic cloves
- 40 g pecans, plus extra for garnishing
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil
- 500-600 g celeriac root, peeled and cut into quarters (approx. 2)
- 50 g white wine
- 750 g chicken stock
- 150 g cream, plus extra for drizzling (optional)
- white pepper, to taste
- sea salt, to taste
- 1/2 lemon, juice only, to taste
- fresh parsley, chopped for garnishing
8Recipe is created for
Place garlic, pecans and oil into mixing bowl and chop 2 sec/speed 8.
Sauté 4 min/Varoma/speed 2.
Add celeriac and chop 8 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
Add white wine and stock and cook 15 min/100ºC/speed 2.
Add cream, white pepper, salt and lemon juice and puree 1 min/speed 1-9, increasing speed gradually from speed 1 to speed 9.
Transfer into serving bowls. Serve with chopped parsley and pecans and an extra drizzle of cream if desired.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken Enchilada Soup
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Broccoli, Cauli and Zucchini Soup
- Chicken Wing & Vege Soup
- Mel's Roasted Pumpkin Soup
- Spiced Lamb and Vegetable Soup
- Chicken Soup 3 Ways
- Nourishing Chicken and Cauliflower Soup
- Thick and Rich Pumpkin Soup
- Courgette soup Lou`s way
- Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Veggie, cashew & twiggy stick soup
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl