- 3 garlic cloves
- 40 g pecans, plus extra for garnishing
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil
- 500-600 g celeriac root, peeled and cut into quarters (approx. 2)
- 50 g white wine
- 750 g chicken stock
- 150 g cream, plus extra for drizzling (optional)
- white pepper, to taste
- sea salt, to taste
- 1/2 lemon, juice only, to taste
- fresh parsley, chopped for garnishing
8Recipe is created for
Place garlic, pecans and oil into mixing bowl and chop 2 sec/speed 8.
Sauté 4 min/Varoma/speed 2.
Add celeriac and chop 8 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
Add white wine and stock and cook 15 min/100ºC/speed 2.
Add cream, white pepper, salt and lemon juice and puree 1 min/speed 1-9, increasing speed gradually from speed 1 to speed 9.
Transfer into serving bowls. Serve with chopped parsley and pecans and an extra drizzle of cream if desired.
Other users also liked...
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Prawn & Chicken Laksa
- Chicken & sweet corn soup
- Best Ever Creamy Tomato & Bacon Soup
- Chicken and Corn Noodle Soup
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Califlower soup with parmesen and bacon dust
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup
- Cauliflower and bacon soup LCHF
- Salted caramel sauce
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Carrot, feta and mint salad
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Deconstructed eton mess - Beni Orwell
- Sauerkraut salad
- No-bake ricotta cheesecake - Russell Blaikie
- Summer Italian donuts with passionfruit curd, whipped ricotta, spiced sugar, passionfruit gelato, pistachio and freeze dried raspberry crumble - Dominique Rizzo
- Pork liver parfait - Danielle Dixon