- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 2 rashers bacon, chopped
- 1 chicken breast, finely diced
- 10 grams olive oil
- 750 grams water
- 1 tablespoon chicken stock
- 420 gram Can creamed corn
- 1 egg, beaten
Place oil, spring onions, bacon and chicken in TM bowl. Cook 3 minutes/varoma/speed 1.
Add water, stock and corn then cook 15 minutes/100°C/speed 1.
Mix 20 seconds//speed 1 and gradually add in the egg. Season to taste and serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Lentil Soup
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Curry Pea Soup
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Pumpkin and Leek Soup
- Creamy broccoli leek and ham soup
- Beef Stew just like nans.