- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 90 grams leek, Roughly chopped
- 1 clove garlic fresh
- 30 grams olive oil
- 900 grams chicken stock
- 200 grams cabbage, Finely sliced
- 1 spring onion, Finely sliced
- 250 grams chicken breast (diced)
- 10 grams soy sauce
- 820 grams tin creamed corn, 2 tins or make your own
- pepper to taste
- chives or spring onion to garnish
8Recipe is created for
Place parsley , leek and garlic into bowl. 3seconds/speed 6. Scrape down sides.
Add oil saute 2 mins / Varoma temp/speed 1/ MC off.
Add to bowl Chicken stock ,cabbage,soy sauce , diced chicken, spring onion. Cook 15mins/ 100degrees //speed1.
Add creamed corn and pepper to taste( soy should give enough salt)5 mins/100 degrees / / .
Place in Thermomserver and garnish each bowl with spring onion or chives.
I used Savoy cabbage left over from making Cabbage rolls. You can also pre prepare some rice vermicelli noodles in thermoserver to add some extra texture. Quantites not suitable for doubling.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Velvet Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder
- Vegan Lentil Soup
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing
- Curry Coleslaw
- Prawn & Lemon Risotto
- Leek Cumin lamb cutlet
- Antipasto Cheese Ball Christmas Tree
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Parsley, Rocket & Pistachio Pesto
- Middle Eastern BBQ'd Pumpkin Bread
- Raw Tahini Dressing
- Savoury Streusel Muffins
- Capers and Lemon Aioli