- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 90 grams leek, Roughly chopped
- 1 clove garlic fresh
- 30 grams olive oil
- 900 grams chicken stock
- 200 grams cabbage, Finely sliced
- 1 spring onion, Finely sliced
- 250 grams chicken breast (diced)
- 10 grams soy sauce
- 820 grams tin creamed corn, 2 tins or make your own
- pepper to taste
- chives or spring onion to garnish
Recipe is created for
Place parsley , leek and garlic into bowl. 3seconds/speed 6. Scrape down sides.
Add oil saute 2 mins / Varoma temp/speed 1/ MC off.
Add to bowl Chicken stock ,cabbage,soy sauce , diced chicken, spring onion. Cook 15mins/ 100degrees //speed1.
Add creamed corn and pepper to taste( soy should give enough salt)5 mins/100 degrees / / .
Place in Thermomserver and garnish each bowl with spring onion or chives.
I used Savoy cabbage left over from making Cabbage rolls. You can also pre prepare some rice vermicelli noodles in thermoserver to add some extra texture. Quantites not suitable for doubling.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dumplings and broth
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Creamy Coconut & Vegetable Soup
- Pick-me-up Turmeric Chicken Noodle Soup
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Seham’s Labniya
- Bean Salad
- Seham’s Hommus & Foul
- Zucchini Bacon & Cheese Slice
- Black bean burger patties
- alittliebityummy.com Low FODMAP Spaghetti Bolognese
- Simple Gozleme
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Easy coleslaw
- Lemon, garlic and chicken rissoto
- Awesome Beef Burgers
- Gorgonzola and Gouda Sauce