- 40 g Grapeseed Oil, or mild flavored olive oil
- 1 Small Red Onion or Shallot, Skin removed, cut in half
- 3 cloves garlic, Skin removed
- 3 cm fresh ginger, Skin removed (use a teaspoon to scrape off skin)
- 3 cans Creamed Corn (420g cans)
- 50 g sesame oil
- 30 g soy sauce
- 15 g cornflour
- 500 g chicken tenderloins, Cut into thirds
- 500 g chicken stock
- 2 eggs, Cracked into a bowl, set aside
- 2 spring onions, Finely sliced
Recipe is created for
Add Oil, Onion, Garlic and Ginger to the bowl. Place on lid and MC and Chop 5 seconds/Speed 8. Scape down inside of bowl and repeat until it is a fine consistency.
Cook for 3 mins/120 degrees/speed 1.
Add to the bowl, Creamed Corn, Sesame Oil, Soysauce and Cornflour. Place the Chicken Tenders into the steaming basket, then place that inside the bowl. Pour the Chicken Stock over the Chicken Tenders until it reaches the Max line, or untill the Chicken is covered in liquid.
Place Lid and MC on.
Cook for 20 mins/100 degrees/ speed 3.
At the end of the 20 mins, being very careful and using the Thermomix spatular, remove the basket and tip the Chicken into the bowl. Cook for a further 4 mins/100 degrees/speed 3.
This should have shredded the chicken for you.
- Set again to to 3 mins/100 degrees/ speed 2. While the blades are moving, remove MC, tip eggs into the hole in the lid, then add the spring onion.
- To serve, sprinkle over some of the green reserved Spring Onion and season to taste.
This is a thick and creamy version, if you prefer it a bit thinner, Only use 2 cans of Creamed Corn and more Chicken Stock.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Marinara Sauce
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Pate au Pistou
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Pie Maker Gluten Free Roast Meat Fritter
- Raula’s Bazella