- 40 g Grapeseed Oil, or mild flavored olive oil
- 1 Small Red Onion or Shallot, Skin removed, cut in half
- 3 cloves garlic, Skin removed
- 3 cm fresh ginger, Skin removed (use a teaspoon to scrape off skin)
- 3 cans Creamed Corn (420g cans)
- 50 g sesame oil
- 30 g soy sauce
- 15 g cornflour
- 500 g chicken tenderloins, Cut into thirds
- 500 g chicken stock
- 2 eggs, Cracked into a bowl, set aside
- 2 spring onions, Finely sliced
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add Oil, Onion, Garlic and Ginger to the bowl. Place on lid and MC and Chop 5 seconds/Speed 8. Scape down inside of bowl and repeat until it is a fine consistency.
Cook for 3 mins/120 degrees/speed 1.
Add to the bowl, Creamed Corn, Sesame Oil, Soysauce and Cornflour. Place the Chicken Tenders into the steaming basket, then place that inside the bowl. Pour the Chicken Stock over the Chicken Tenders until it reaches the Max line, or untill the Chicken is covered in liquid.
Place Lid and MC on.
Cook for 20 mins/100 degrees/ speed 3.
At the end of the 20 mins, being very careful and using the Thermomix spatular, remove the basket and tip the Chicken into the bowl. Cook for a further 4 mins/100 degrees/speed 3.
This should have shredded the chicken for you.
- Set again to to 3 mins/100 degrees/ speed 2. While the blades are moving, remove MC, tip eggs into the hole in the lid, then add the spring onion.
- To serve, sprinkle over some of the green reserved Spring Onion and season to taste.
This is a thick and creamy version, if you prefer it a bit thinner, Only use 2 cans of Creamed Corn and more Chicken Stock.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Vegetarian Minestone
- Creamy cauliflower soup
- Coconut Pumpkin Soup
- Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Roast cauliflower dhal soup
- Spicy zucchini soup
- 2 in 1 chicken corn soup and baby food
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Basil pesto
- Creamy spiced yoghurt dressing
- Smokey Bacon Dip
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Honey Sriracha Marinade
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)