- 1 litre Liquid Chicken Stock, I used liquid from bowl when cooking whole chook in the varoma the night before
- 1 can sweet corn kernels, drained
- 1 can Creamed Corn
- 300 grams cooked chicken, I used leftover chicken from whole chook cooked in varoma
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 20 grams soy sauce
- 10 grams sesame oil
- 2 sprigs spring onion - optional, chopped
- extra water, to fill bowl to 2Litre mark
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place stock, both tins of corn and chopped chicken into bowl.
I fill the bowl with extra water or stock to the 2L mark.
Heat 10mins, 100deg, reverse speed 2.
Add in good splash of soy sauce and small splash of sesame oil.
Heat 2mins, 100deg, reverse speed 2.
Pour in whisked eggs through the lid while blades running.
Serve with chopped fresh spring onion and black pepper.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Fresh Veg and Chicken Soup with Steamed Chicken
- Spicy sweet potato soup
- Thai Pumpkin and Kumara Soup
- Peanut Butter Curry soup
- Simple Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Veg Soup Recipe
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Graff - Macedonian Bean soup recipe
- Garlic Soup
- Sweet Potato & Lentil Soup
- Chicken and Date Tagine (from 28 by Sam Wood)
- Banana Berry and Almond Loaf (from Lola Berry)
- Tuscan Bean Soup (from 28 by Sam Wood)
- Raw Chocolate Crackle Slice (from 28 by Sam Wood)
- Lime and Lemon Bliss Balls
- Blueberry Zucchini cakes with Lemon Buttercream
- Old Fashioned Vanilla Slice
- Carrot Cake Lunchbox Bites