- 150 g laksa paste
- 400ml coconut cream
- 2C chicken stock
- 250g chicken, diced
- 5g chilli oil, Optional
- 20g cream
- bok choy
- thin rice noodles, Kan Tong
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1- Add Laksa paste to bowl. 1 Min 80 deg stir
2- Add coconut cream and chicken stock. 10 Min 100 Deg Sp 1
3- Add chicken. 10 Min 120 Deg Reverse stir
4- Add Bok Choy, Chilli Oil, Cream and Noodles (Follow directions on noodle packet). 5 Min 100 Deg Reverse stir
5- Serve with chopped shallots.
Accessories you need
Soften noodles by following instructions on packet.
Extra veggies/meat can be added.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- French Onion Soup - Variation for (V) (VG)
- Emergency Lentil Soup
- Vegetable and Red Lentil Soup
- Left Over Chicken Soup
- Quick Asian Noodle soup
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Prawn & Chicken Laksa
- Fluffiest Scones Ever
- Creamy Chicken Canelloni
- Fresh Sweet Corn Fritters
- Snickers Cheesecake
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Chicken Fusilli in creamy white wine sauce
- Sticky Date Cake by Thermovic
- Arroz Con Pollo Risotto
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Chicken and (hidden) vegetable nuggets