- 150 g laksa paste
- 400ml coconut cream
- 2C chicken stock
- 250g chicken, diced
- 5g chilli oil, Optional
- 20g cream
- bok choy
- thin rice noodles, Kan Tong
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1- Add Laksa paste to bowl. 1 Min 80 deg stir
2- Add coconut cream and chicken stock. 10 Min 100 Deg Sp 1
3- Add chicken. 10 Min 120 Deg Reverse stir
4- Add Bok Choy, Chilli Oil, Cream and Noodles (Follow directions on noodle packet). 5 Min 100 Deg Reverse stir
5- Serve with chopped shallots.
Accessories you need
Soften noodles by following instructions on packet.
Extra veggies/meat can be added.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder
- Vegan Lentil Soup
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Curry Pea Soup
- Pumpkin pasta sauce
- Custard with coconut sugar in imperial
- More Again Risotto
- Coconut and cashew chicken
- Salted caramel & meringue tart
- Cheesy Garlic Potato Gratin
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- Best mash ever
- Bulk curried egg
- Til’s lazy curry chicken
- *BEST* Carrot Cake Recipe
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious