- 500 g chicken bones/wing, or 2-3 carcasses
- 2000 g water
- 200 g pasta, macaroni or other small pasta
Chicken Noodle Soup
Accessories you need
Chicken stock can be made in advance. Freezes well. If their is any meat on the bones I add to the soup.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Marian's Cauliflower & Leek soup
- easy cauliflower white bean soup
- Best ever pumpkin and veggies soup
- KIM'S Sweetcorn and Chicken Soup
- ThermoSisters Nans Soup
- Variation Chicken & vegetable soup
- Bec's Chicken And Corn Soup with Egg Ribbons
- Celeriac, Zucchini, Leek, Tomato & Carrot Soup
- Lauren's Pumpkin Soup
- Pumpkin and Coconut Cream Soup
- Irish-style vegetable soup
- Coconut and Sweet Potato Soup
- Gut friendly chocolate panna cotta
- Creamy Chicken Curry Pasta - Inspired by Continental Packet Pasta
- Jahana's Best Almond milk recipe
- Marilyn's Tomato Relish
- Immune Boosting Elderberry Oxymel
- Deb's Tuna pasta bake
- Chicken Meatballs with Pasta Tomato Sauce
- Vegan Crepes
- TONGSENG CHICKEN by @levi_nathania
- Chorizo Baked Beans
- Zucchini, Pea and Bacon Risotto
- 900g White Bread for South Aussie Climate