- 1 Large leek, green leaves removed
- 3 cloves garlic
- 40 g Butter
- 20 g olive oil, roasted onion flavoured
- 1/2 cauliflower
- 3 potatoes
- 4 heaped teaspoon vege stock
- 500 g chicken thighs
- Ground pepper, to taste
- 0.75 litre water
- 5 teaspoons crème fraiche, or more to taste
- 6 leaves fresh basil, for garnish
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Cut and clean leek into 3cm rounds.
2. Peel garlic.
3. Cut cauliflower into flowerettes.
4. Peel and dice potatoes, approx 1cm cubes.
1. Add leek and garlic to , chop for 3 seconds, speed 7.
2. Scrape sides of bowl and chop for a further 3 seconds, speed 7.
3. Add butter and oil to .
4. Saute 6 minutes, Veroma temp.
5. Add vege stock, pepper and water.
6. Place cauliflower and potatoes in bottom varoma basket.
7. Place chicken thighs on top varoma tray.
8. Cook for 20 minutes, Varoma temp, speed 2.
9. Check potato and cauliflower are cooked using a fork.
10. Cut chicken and ensure cooked through.
1. Place potatoes and cauliflower in .
2. Ensure contents do not exceed max level.
3. Blend contents for 30 seconds, speed 3, gradually increasing to speed 6.
4. Add crème fraîche to , 3 seconds, speed 4.
5. Slice chicken into strips.
6. Pour soup mixture and chicken strips into Thermiserver.
7. Rough chop basil leaves.
8. Add basil and dollop of crème fraîche to each bowl before serving.
Optional: Add 1 to 2 teaspoons of yellow chilli sauce (Limon) to provide a bit of heat. This provides chilli flavour without darkening the soup.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Leek potato soup
- Sweetcorn and Potato Chowder
- Creamy pumkin soup
- Deb's tasty Cauliflower Soup
- Roasted apple and pumpkin soup
- Vegan Smokey split pea and ham soup adapted from Catching Seeds
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup Noni’s special
- Velvet Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Spaghetti Alfredo
- Green Chicken Curry with Jasmine Rice
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Traditional ANZAC biscuits
- Gluten free cheesecake caramel slice
- Apple and cinnamon muffins
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- raspberry & coconut slice
- Lisa's Banana Muffins
- Hot cross buns
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Protein bars