- 1 onion or leek, Roughly Chopped
- 2 carrots, Roughly Chopped
- 1 zucchini, Roughly Chopped
- 1 clove garlic, Peeled
- 1 tbsp ghee, oil or butter
- 1 - 2 tbsp chicken stock paste
- 150 g quinoa or brown rice
- 1 litre water, Approximately
- 500 g skinless chicken fillets, Cut into 3 or 4 pieces
- 150 g frozen peas
Weigh Quinoa or Brown rice into a container. Cover with boiling water and leave to soak for at least 10 mins.
Add Vegetables and Garlic to bowl. Chop Speed 4 - 5 until you get the desired size.
Add Ghee, Oil or Butter. 10 Mins, 100deg, Sp 1
Drain and rinse Quinoa or Rice. Add to bowl.
Add Chicken Stock Paste (to taste).
Fill bowl to about 2 cm below the MAX line with water.
Put Chicken Breast in the Varoma Dish and put in place.
Cook for 30 mins, Varoma Temp, Speed 1. Check that Chicken is cooked. Put on for a couple more minutes if not.
After cooking remove Varoma Dish and add frozen peas.
Cook for 10 mins, Varoma Temp, Speed 1.
Transfer Soup to ThermoServer. No need to clean bowl.
Add Cooked chicken and shred on speed 3 - 4 until it looks the way you want it.
Add Chicken to soup in Thermoserver and stir.
For TM5, the recipe is in the Basic Cookbook.
Or you could use this one:
If you want to use Chicken Thigh Fillets, dice them first and add with the vegetables.
Leave out the Quinoa or Brown Rice if you wish.
Any vegetables can be used.
Vegetable stock paste can be used.
Chicken Stock Paste
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Vic’s Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Marinara Sauce
- Easy Peel Steamed Peaches
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Zucchini Donuts
- Pate au Pistou