- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 piece ginger, fresh, to taste
- 1 onion, Halved
- 3 bacon rashes
- 550 grams butternut pumpkin, roughly chopped
- 2 Potato's, roughly chopped
- 1 carrot, rughly chopped
- 2 level tablespoons TMX Veg Stock Paste
- 600 grams water
- sour cream, to serve
Put garlic, ginger and onion in tmx bowl Spd 5 for 5 seconds
Add bacon and blitz spd 5 8 seconds
Add a good glug of olive oil and saute Varoma 3 min spd 2
add all remaining ingredients and cook 100 degrees 30 minutes spd 1
Blitz on spd 9 for 1 minute gradually increasing speed from 1 to 9
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Adapted RSPCA Pupcakes
- Caramel slice (no bake filling from scratch in Thermomix)
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Spring onion Butter Cookie
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Light rye bread
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Raw Kebbe
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)