- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 piece ginger, fresh, to taste
- 1 onion, Halved
- 3 bacon rashes
- 550 grams butternut pumpkin, roughly chopped
- 2 Potato's, roughly chopped
- 1 carrot, rughly chopped
- 2 level tablespoons TMX Veg Stock Paste
- 600 grams water
- sour cream, to serve
Put garlic, ginger and onion in tmx bowl Spd 5 for 5 seconds
Add bacon and blitz spd 5 8 seconds
Add a good glug of olive oil and saute Varoma 3 min spd 2
add all remaining ingredients and cook 100 degrees 30 minutes spd 1
Blitz on spd 9 for 1 minute gradually increasing speed from 1 to 9
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin Soup with Chorizo
- Celeriac & Parmesan Soup with Pear
- Roasted Pumpkin Soup
- Sweet Potato, Carrot, Coconut and Lime Soup
- Broccoli, Zucchini & Leek Soup
- Indian Parsnip Soup with Coriander Sambal
- Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- The Daily Mix - Chicken and Corn Soup
- Pumpkin, lime & coconut soup
- Vegetable soup (with McKenzies dry soup mix)
- Cabbage Roll Soup
- Variation Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup