- 2-3 cm ginger
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 600 g pumpkin, Cubed 2cm
- 500 g Homemade chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon Thermomix vegie stock paste
1. Place ginger in TMX and grate 10 sec speed 7
2. Add cumin seeds and sautee 2 mins Varoma Speed 1
3. Add pumpkin and chicken stock
4. Cook 18 mins 100 degrees speed 2
5. Puree 2 mins speed 9 graduallly increasing speed from 1 to 9
Pumpkin and Ginger Soup
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Crispy Ginger Cookies
- Kingston Slice
- Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Roast cauliflower dhal soup
- Three cup duck tongue
- Quince relish for Irina
- Orange, Beetroot and Carrot juice- with a kick of ginger!
- Get Moreish Chicken and Corn Soup
- Lemon and Goji Switchel
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Wontons in Chilli Broth