- 2-3 cm ginger
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 600 g pumpkin, Cubed 2cm
- 500 g Homemade chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon Thermomix vegie stock paste
1. Place ginger in TMX and grate 10 sec speed 7
2. Add cumin seeds and sautee 2 mins Varoma Speed 1
3. Add pumpkin and chicken stock
4. Cook 18 mins 100 degrees speed 2
5. Puree 2 mins speed 9 graduallly increasing speed from 1 to 9
Pumpkin and Ginger Soup
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Curry Pea Soup
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Pumpkin and Leek Soup
- Creamy broccoli leek and ham soup
- Beef Stew just like nans.
- The Best Pumpkin Soup Ever
- Cream of Celery Soup for Two
- zucchini & chorizo soup with haloumi
- Cauliflower and Turmeric Soup
- Pumpkin Soup
- Meatball Surprise Soup
- Winter vegetable soup with Asian flavours
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- PIMPs Pear Sauce
- Fresh Turmeric & Ginger Golden Paste
- Stir Fry Broccoli
- Foodie Mumma Ren’s Butter Chicken
- Kangaroo Rendang Curry
- Choc Apricot Slice
- Ginger Beef Stir Fry
- Easy Peasy Chinese-y Spring Rolls
- Orange Pineapple Juice
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)