- 2-3 cm ginger
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 600 g pumpkin, Cubed 2cm
- 500 g Homemade chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon Thermomix vegie stock paste
1. Place ginger in TMX and grate 10 sec speed 7
2. Add cumin seeds and sautee 2 mins Varoma Speed 1
3. Add pumpkin and chicken stock
4. Cook 18 mins 100 degrees speed 2
5. Puree 2 mins speed 9 graduallly increasing speed from 1 to 9
Pumpkin and Ginger Soup
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Vegetarian Minestone