Corn and Cauliflower Potage
- 1 Brown Onion
- 1 clove Garlic, Small
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 750 grams Chicken Stock
- 2 cans Corn Kernels
- 150 grams Cauliflower Floretts
- 250 grams Full Cream Milk
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Peel and cut onion in half
- Peel garlic clove
- Place onion and garlic in . Chop, speed 4.5 for 4 seconds
- Scrape down the sides of .
- Add butter to bowl and saute for 4 mins (115°C)
- Add 1 1/2 cans of corn kernels (reserve half a can for serving), cauliflower and chicken stock to . Set timer for 20 mins, 100°C, speed 2.5
- Once cooked, puree soup for 90 seconds, starting at speed 5, slowly increasing to speed 9.
- Once soup is smooth, add milk and sugar, then for an addtional 10 mins, 90°C, speed 2.5.
- Place into individual serving bowls, and divide remaining corn kernals between each.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- AFRICAN CARROT SOUP
- Immuno-stimulant Potato and Leek Soup
- Oriental poached chicken and bok choy soup
- Mexican Bean Vegetable Soup
- Congee with pork mince
- Fresh tomato soup
- Easy Chilli & Lentil Soup
- Potato Corn and Bacon Chowder
- Low FODMAP Vegan Zucchini Soup
- Pumpkin and coconut soup
- Hillbilly's Potato & Leek Soup
- Chicken and Corn Soup TM5
- Beef Cheeks on Mashed Cauliflower & Baby Carrots
- BIG MAC Sauce
- Orange Mash
- Macadamia,Cranberry & Pepita Anzac Biscuits
- Variation Roast Chicken with Spice Rub & Stuffing
- Anzac Caramel Slice
- Jam tart daisies
- Fruity yoghurt flavoring
- Easy Peasy Vanilla Cupcakes by Domestic Thermominx
- Gluten Free Pizza Base x2
- Variation Energy Muffins
- Pineapple coconut cake