- 1 brown onion
- 1 clove garlic, Small
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 750 grams chicken stock
- 2 cans corn kernels
- 150 grams Cauliflower Floretts
- 250 grams full cream milk
- 1 teaspoon sugar
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Peel and cut onion in half
- Peel garlic clove
- Place onion and garlic in . Chop, speed 4.5 for 4 seconds
- Scrape down the sides of .
- Add butter to bowl and saute for 4 mins (115°C)
- Add 1 1/2 cans of corn kernels (reserve half a can for serving), cauliflower and chicken stock to . Set timer for 20 mins, 100°C, speed 2.5
- Once cooked, puree soup for 90 seconds, starting at speed 5, slowly increasing to speed 9.
- Once soup is smooth, add milk and sugar, then for an addtional 10 mins, 90°C, speed 2.5.
- Place into individual serving bowls, and divide remaining corn kernals between each.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cauliflower & Wild Rice Soup
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- French Onion Soup - Variation for (V) (VG)
- Emergency Lentil Soup
- Vegetable and Red Lentil Soup
- Left Over Chicken Soup
- Quick Asian Noodle soup
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese