- 20 g Procini Mushrooms
- 1 onion, cut in half
- 20 g olive oil
- 1 - 2 tbsp vegetable stock concentrate
- 1000 g water
- 400 g Swiss Brown Mushrooms, sliced
Soak porcini mushrooms in 200ml hot water.
Place onion in TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 7
Add 20g olive oil and saute for 2 mins, 100 degrees, speed 1
Drain porcini mushrooms and reserve liquid.
Place porcini mushrooms in TM bowl and chop for 4 seconds, speed 5
Add mushrooms and cook for 1 minute at 100 degrees, speed 1.
Add porcini liquid, vegetable stock concentrate and 1000g of water. Pulverise for 10 seconds on speed 9.
Cook for 10 minutes at 100 degrees, speed 1
Blend for a few seconds slowly going from speed 1 to 9.
Add cream and cook for 4 minutes at 80 degrees on .
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cauliflower & Wild Rice Soup
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- French Onion Soup - Variation for (V) (VG)
- Emergency Lentil Soup
- Vegetable and Red Lentil Soup
- Left Over Chicken Soup
- Quick Asian Noodle soup
- Mushroom cappuccino - Dani Valent
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Jumbo White Bread Loaf
- Aussie Apple Pie
- ANZAC Choccy Biccy Balls
- Gorgonzola Souffle
- Aunty CECELIA's mango macadamia cheesecake recipe
- Parmigiana Sauce
- Musk Fudge
- Simple Carrot Salad
- CORNED MEAT, VEGIES & WHITE SAUCE
- Dynamite Shrimps PF Chang's
- Mujaddara - Lentils and Rice
- Banana Muffins using leftover Almond Pulp from Almond Milk (vegan)