- 1 brown onion, peeled and quartered
- 1 medium carrot roughly chopped
- 2 sticks celery roughly chopped
- 50 g extra virgin olive oil, (EVOO)
- 300 g Beetroot, peeled and quartered
- 3 l arge floury potatoes
- 2 tbsp TM stock concentrate
- 600 g water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 200 g sour cream
- Chopped chives and dill for garnish
8Recipe is created for
onion, carrots and celery into TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds on speed 4.
Add EVOO and cook for 6 minutes at Varoma temperature on speed 1.
beetroot, potato and stock and with the aid of the spatula, chop for 10 seconds on speed 5.
water and cook for 40 minutes at 100ºC on speed 2.5. Adjust seasoning.
for 30 seconds by bringing speed up
slowly to speed 8.
with a dollop of sour cream and freshly snipped herbs.
Other users also liked...
- Broccoli, Cauli and Zucchini Soup
- Chicken Wing & Vege Soup
- Mel's Roasted Pumpkin Soup
- Spiced Lamb and Vegetable Soup
- Chicken Soup 3 Ways
- Nourishing Chicken and Cauliflower Soup
- Thick and Rich Pumpkin Soup
- Courgette soup Lou`s way
- Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Veggie, cashew & twiggy stick soup
- Crab and sweetcorn chowder
- Pumpkin Soup
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl