- 80 grams Roasted Hazelnuts
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 onion
- 700 gram cauliflower
- 1/2 small leek
- 2 tablespoon veggie stock
- 400 grams water
- dash olive oil
Mill hazelnuts for 4 sec on speed 6, set aside.
Chop garlic and onion for 4 sec on speed 9. Scape sides of bowl.
Saute mixture with dash of olive oil for 2 min on speed 2.
Add roughly chopped leek and cauliflower and chop for 10 sec on speed 7. Add vegie stock and water and cook for 20 min, 100C on speed 4. Place basket on top instead of MC.
Add most of hazelnuts to bowl. Blend soup to smooth consistency by increasing speed gradually from 4 to 9. (around 40 seconds)
Devide up and sprinkle with reserved chopped hazelnuts and a sprinkle of olive oil and fresh pepper. Enjoy!
Also looks great when you add some micro greens or rocket when serving.
Serve with toasted sour dough bread.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Grain free chocolate mud cake cupcakes
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Satay Chicken
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Easy Batter
- Japanese style sandwich bread