- 80 grams Roasted Hazelnuts
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 onion
- 700 gram cauliflower
- 1/2 small leek
- 2 tablespoon veggie stock
- 400 grams water
- dash olive oil
Mill hazelnuts for 4 sec on speed 6, set aside.
Chop garlic and onion for 4 sec on speed 9. Scape sides of bowl.
Saute mixture with dash of olive oil for 2 min on speed 2.
Add roughly chopped leek and cauliflower and chop for 10 sec on speed 7. Add vegie stock and water and cook for 20 min, 100C on speed 4. Place basket on top instead of MC.
Add most of hazelnuts to bowl. Blend soup to smooth consistency by increasing speed gradually from 4 to 9. (around 40 seconds)
Devide up and sprinkle with reserved chopped hazelnuts and a sprinkle of olive oil and fresh pepper. Enjoy!
Also looks great when you add some micro greens or rocket when serving.
Serve with toasted sour dough bread.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dumplings and broth
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Creamy Coconut & Vegetable Soup
- Pick-me-up Turmeric Chicken Noodle Soup
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- White Jumbo Soft and Fluffy Bread
- Clinker Cheesecake Slice
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Taco rissoles
- Zucchini balls
- Zucchini Relish / Pickle
- Zucchini Bread and Butter Pickle