- 1 onion, quartered
- 1 potato, cut into chunks
- 1 red capsicum, cut into chunks
- 700 g pumpkin, cut into chunks
- 250 g cream cheese, cubed
- 400 g Liquid Chicken Stock, (or 400ml water + 2-3 tspn chicken stock powder)
Recipe is created for
91st main course 2nd main course Appetizer Main course Side dish Starter Afternoon tea Dinner Lunch Snack Supper Alcohol-free Children food Egg free Vegetarian Autumn Winter Cooking Heating Cooking for 2 person Cooking for elderly people Cooking for large family Easy Low budget Natural Quick Everyday Vegetable dish
Add onion to TM bowl with a little butter or oil (according to preference). Chop 4 secs, speed 6. Then cook 3 mins, 100C, sp 1.
2. Add potato, capsicum, pumkin & stock. Cook Varoma temperature for approx. 20mins, sp 2, until vegetables are soft.
3. Puree vegetables for 1 minute, sp 7, by placing MC on lid and slowly increasing the speed.
4. Add cheese. Heat for 2 mins, sp 3, 90C.
This recipe has been adapted from a really tasty recipe on bestrecipes.com.au
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Potato, Leek and Bacon Soup
- Curried Choko & Bacon Soup
- Cauliflower & Bacon soup
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Fresh Veg and Chicken Soup with Steamed Chicken