- 50 g celery stalks, roughly chopped
- 4 potatoes, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 onion, quartered
- 50 g Butter
- 500 g cold water
- 20 g plain flour
- 400 g Milk
- 50 g TM stock concentrate
- 400 g smoked cod, broken into pieces
- 30 g cream, optional
- salt and pepper to taste
- small bunch fresh dill, chopped
8Recipe is created for
Place celery and potatoes into TM bowl. Chop 5sec/speed 5. Set aside
Place onion into TM bowl and chop 5sec/speed 5.
Add butter and cook 2min/100 C/speed 2/
Add water, milk, TM stock concentrate and flour and cook 15min/100C/speed 2.
Blend soup for 1 min by slowly increasing from speed 1 to 6 and then to 9.
Add smoked cod pieces and cream and cook for 3min/90C/.
Pour soup into Thermoserver, season with pepper and salt (if not salty enough) and sprinkle with dill. ENJOY!
You can substitute cod with any other types of smoked fish available.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Leek potato soup
- Sweetcorn and Potato Chowder
- Creamy pumkin soup
- Deb's tasty Cauliflower Soup
- Roasted apple and pumpkin soup
- Vegan Smokey split pea and ham soup adapted from Catching Seeds
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup Noni’s special
- Velvet Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Quick Beef Pho for Two