- 50 g celery stalks, roughly chopped
- 4 potatoes, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 onion, quartered
- 50 g Butter
- 500 g cold water
- 20 g plain flour
- 400 g Milk
- 50 g TM stock concentrate
- 400 g smoked cod, broken into pieces
- 30 g cream, optional
- salt and pepper to taste
- small bunch fresh dill, chopped
8Recipe is created for
Place celery and potatoes into TM bowl. Chop 5sec/speed 5. Set aside
Place onion into TM bowl and chop 5sec/speed 5.
Add butter and cook 2min/100 C/speed 2/
Add water, milk, TM stock concentrate and flour and cook 15min/100C/speed 2.
Blend soup for 1 min by slowly increasing from speed 1 to 6 and then to 9.
Add smoked cod pieces and cream and cook for 3min/90C/.
Pour soup into Thermoserver, season with pepper and salt (if not salty enough) and sprinkle with dill. ENJOY!
You can substitute cod with any other types of smoked fish available.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Pumpkin and Leek Soup
- Creamy broccoli leek and ham soup
- Beef Stew just like nans.
- The Best Pumpkin Soup Ever
- Cream of Celery Soup for Two
- zucchini & chorizo soup with haloumi
- Cauliflower and Turmeric Soup
- Pumpkin Soup
- Meatball Surprise Soup
- Winter vegetable soup with Asian flavours
- Savoury Beef and Vegetable Soup
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Durban Naan
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Banana Nut Bread
- Tuna Mornay
- Garlic & Parsley Burgers
- Mums Fluffy Cupcakes
- Bulk Batch Mini Quiches 54 - 62 approx
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan