- 50 g celery stalks, roughly chopped
- 4 potatoes, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 onion, quartered
- 50 g Butter
- 500 g cold water
- 20 g plain flour
- 400 g Milk
- 50 g TM stock concentrate
- 400 g smoked cod, broken into pieces
- 30 g cream, optional
- salt and pepper to taste
- small bunch fresh dill, chopped
Recipe is created for
Place celery and potatoes into TM bowl. Chop 5sec/speed 5. Set aside
Place onion into TM bowl and chop 5sec/speed 5.
Add butter and cook 2min/100 C/speed 2/
Add water, milk, TM stock concentrate and flour and cook 15min/100C/speed 2.
Blend soup for 1 min by slowly increasing from speed 1 to 6 and then to 9.
Add smoked cod pieces and cream and cook for 3min/90C/.
Pour soup into Thermoserver, season with pepper and salt (if not salty enough) and sprinkle with dill. ENJOY!
You can substitute cod with any other types of smoked fish available.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Spicey Hot Chocolate Mix
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Pumpkin Falafels
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Choc Quinoa Brownie
- Reduced Sugar Dairy Free Brownies (GF)
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- American Banana Bread
- choc ripple truffle balls
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting