- 1 --- leek, White part only cut into 5com pieces 1
- 1 --- brown onion, Peeled and quatered
- 2 cloves garlic, Peeled
- 20 grams olive oil
- 8 slices Shortcut Rindless Bacon
- 1 can Coconut milk 400ml
- 1 --- kumara, Peeled cut into 2&quot; cubes
- 1 carrot, Cut into pieces
- 250 grams water
- 2 tablespoons Chicken stock concentrate
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place leek, onion, garlic and bacon into bowl - turbo 1 second three times
Add olive oil cook 5mins varoma speed 2
Add rest of ingrediants - cook 20 mins 100deg
Slowly increase speed to 6 pureeing until smooth (approx 40seconds)
Add extra water to thin down to desired consistency if needed
Accessories you need
serve with fresh coriander if desired
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Lentil Soup
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Curry Pea Soup
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Pumpkin and Leek Soup
- Creamy broccoli leek and ham soup
- Beef Stew just like nans.