- 600 g water
- 2 clove garlic
- 1.5 tablespoon Vegetable stock paste
- 1 heaped tablespoon miso paste
- 1.5 tablespoon tamari
- 1 carrot
- 1 turnip
- 1/4 cabbage
- 2 small red chillies de seeded
- bunch parsley
- 2 chicken thighs (deboned and roughly chopped in quarters)
- spring onion
- salt and pepper to taste
- juice from one lemon
- 30 g mirin
- 1.5 teaspoon ground tumeric
- 1 cm cube ginger fresh, peeled
- 20 g coconut oil
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place parsley, garlic, ginger, lemon zest, spring onions and chilli's into the bowl and chop for 10 secs on spd 9 .
2. Scrape sides of bowl and add the coconut oil. Saute for 2 mins, 100C and speed 1.
3.Add carrots, turnips, cabbage for 5 secs on spd 5. Scrape sides and repeat if needed to reach desired size.
4. Empty contents of bowl and place thighs into empty bowl. Chop on spd 5 for 3 secs. Check and repeat if prefer smaller.
5. Re-add the vegetable mix back to bowl and mix on reverse, spd 4 to reblend with chicken.
6. Add vegetable stock, tamari, lemon juice, mirin, tumeric, miso paste, salt, pepper and water. Cook for 25 mins, 110C, spd 1.5.
7. Once done, check vegetables are cooked through or cook for a further 3-4 mins. Mix on reverse, speed 4 to blend and serve.
*If you prefer less heat, then only add 1 chilli.
*Portions can be frozen.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Vegetarian Minestone
- Creamy cauliflower soup
- Coconut Pumpkin Soup
- Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Roast cauliflower dhal soup
- Spicy zucchini soup
- Quinoa Granola
- Vegetarian Lasagne
- Caramel & Peanut Butter Slice
- Caramelised Cauliflower and Coconut Soup
- Black Bean Burger Patties
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Truffles
- Miso Cod with Caramelized Zucchini and Cinnamon Pumpkin Carrot Puree
- Zucchini Butter
- Cauliflower & Veggie Medley with Red Miso
- Cauliflower and Quinoa Pizza
- Raw Chocolate Delights
- Lupin Dip
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Basil pesto
- Creamy spiced yoghurt dressing
- Smokey Bacon Dip
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Honey Sriracha Marinade
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Strawberry Mint Lemonade