- Handful fresh basil leaves
- Handful fresh Italian parsley leaves
- 3 eschalots, peeled
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- 50 g extra virgin olive oil
- 500 g Roma tomatoes, halved
- 500 g water
- 2 tbsp TM stock concentrate
- 2 tbsp rapadura or raw sugar
- Freshly g round black pepper to taste
- Additional salt to taste
8Recipe is created for
herbs into TM bowl and chop for 3
seconds on speed 7. Set aside.
eschalots, garlic and oil into TM bowl and chop for 4 seconds on speed 4.
Scrape down sides of bowl and sauté for 3
minutes on Varoma temperature on
remaining ingredients (including chopped herbs) and cook for 8
minutes at 100ºC on speed 1.
for 10 seconds by bringing speed up
slowly to speed 9.
seasoning to taste and serve.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin Soup with Chorizo
- Celeriac & Parmesan Soup with Pear
- Roasted Pumpkin Soup
- Sweet Potato, Carrot, Coconut and Lime Soup
- Broccoli, Zucchini & Leek Soup
- Indian Parsnip Soup with Coriander Sambal
- Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- The Daily Mix - Chicken and Corn Soup
- Pumpkin, lime & coconut soup
- Vegetable soup (with McKenzies dry soup mix)
- Cabbage Roll Soup
- Variation Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Fragrant pipis
- Classic lemon tart
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab