- Handful fresh basil leaves
- Handful fresh Italian parsley leaves
- 3 eschalots, peeled
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- 50 g extra virgin olive oil
- 500 g Roma tomatoes, halved
- 500 g water
- 2 tbsp TM stock concentrate
- 2 tbsp rapadura or raw sugar
- Freshly g round black pepper to taste
- Additional salt to taste
8Recipe is created for
herbs into TM bowl and chop for 3
seconds on speed 7. Set aside.
eschalots, garlic and oil into TM bowl and chop for 4 seconds on speed 4.
Scrape down sides of bowl and sauté for 3
minutes on Varoma temperature on
remaining ingredients (including chopped herbs) and cook for 8
minutes at 100ºC on speed 1.
for 10 seconds by bringing speed up
slowly to speed 9.
seasoning to taste and serve.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Layelle’s Turkish Lentil Soup
- Pumpkin Soup
- Creamy Corn and Cauliflower Soup
- Goulash Soup, German Style
- Curried Cream of Vegetable Soup
- Simple hearty pumpkin soup
- Green pesto vegetable soup
- Leek potato soup
- Sweetcorn and Potato Chowder
- Creamy pumkin soup
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- Feijoa Bakewell tart
- Little piggy faces
- Orange sesame chicken with broccoli and noodles
- Pizza pockets
- Sticky buns with brown sugar glaze
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Strawberry and watermelon cake with vanilla cream (recipe by Nico Moretti)