- Handful fresh basil leaves
- Handful fresh Italian parsley leaves
- 3 eschalots, peeled
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- 50 g extra virgin olive oil
- 500 g Roma tomatoes, halved
- 500 g water
- 2 tbsp TM stock concentrate
- 2 tbsp rapadura or raw sugar
- Freshly g round black pepper to taste
- Additional salt to taste
Recipe is created for
herbs into TM bowl and chop for 3
seconds on speed 7. Set aside.
eschalots, garlic and oil into TM bowl and chop for 4 seconds on speed 4.
Scrape down sides of bowl and sauté for 3
minutes on Varoma temperature on
remaining ingredients (including chopped herbs) and cook for 8
minutes at 100ºC on speed 1.
for 10 seconds by bringing speed up
slowly to speed 9.
seasoning to taste and serve.
Other users also liked...
- Dumplings and broth
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Creamy Coconut & Vegetable Soup
- Pick-me-up Turmeric Chicken Noodle Soup
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Parmesan cheese crisps
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles