- 500 peas, Frozen or fresh
- 850 Liquid Chicken Stock
- 35 grams rice
- cracked pepper
- 100 grams bacon, chopped
- 4 heaped tablespoons sour cream and croutons
- 4 level teaspoons chives
- 125 grams Sour light cream
- 125 grams Tomato salsa
Recipe is created for
Pour rice into the bowl and pulverize for 1 minute/speed 10.
Add the stock and program 10 minutes/Varoma/speed 5. After a few seconds you can turn the speed down to 3, but you want the rice flour to get out from under the blades and distribute well at the start.
Add the peas to the bowl and program 3 minutes/90°C/speed 5-10 (just increase gradually as the temperature drops). By the end of this time, you should have a smooth soup at 60º which, for me, is the perfect serving temperature for a hot soup. Kevin Sent from my iPad. Thanks Kevin!
Delicious hot or cold.
The image shows the soup with cream cheese, and cracked salt and pepper
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Potato, Leek and Bacon Soup
- Curried Choko & Bacon Soup
- Cauliflower & Bacon soup
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Fresh Veg and Chicken Soup with Steamed Chicken
- Spicy sweet potato soup
- Variation of Jamie Oliver’s Sticky Date Toffee Pudding
- Coffee Scrolls À la Anniembee
- Cherry Sauce
- Anniebee's Nutella Spread [no added sugar]
- Lime and Coconut Cake
- Real chocolate ice cream
- Annieb's Healthy Carrot Cake [no sugar or oil]
- Vanilla Shortbread
- Rocky Road Salami
- 60 Second Strawberry Cake
- Very Red Velvet Mud Cake
- Anniebees Adulterated Anzac Cookies