- 1 brown onion, halved
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- 50 grams coconut oil or olive oil
- 200 grams cauliflower, roughly chopped
- 150 grams sweet potato, roughly chopped
- 120 grams leek, white part only
- 120 grams parsnip, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp vegetable stock concentrate
- 550 grams water
1. Place Onion and garlic into mixing bowl and chop 3 seconds, speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
2. Add oil and saute 5 mins, Varoma, speed 1.
3. Add Cauliflower, Sweet Potato, Leek and Parsnip and chop 10 seconds, speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl. (Alternatively the cauliflower, potato, leek and parsnip can be placed in the steaming basket).
4. Add vegetable stock concentrate and water and cook for 20 mins, 100 degrees, speed 1-2.
If using basket, pour vegetables into mixing bowl. Blend 1 minute, speed 9, gradually increasing from speed 1 to 9 until the desired consistency is achieved.
Season with pepper and/or salt if required.
Beautiful also as an alternative sauce for the Chicken/Salmon Veloute for those who don't eat white potatoes.
Simply leave enough soup to cover the bottom blades and add 30gms of Dijon mustard with 50gms of Sour Cream or Creme Fraiche. For a dairy free version, substitute the Sour Cream for a handful (approx 20) raw cashews.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Hot Cross Buns
- Spicy Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Choc Peppermint Fudgey Bean Biscuits- Egg, gluten and nut free.
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Vic’s Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Marinara Sauce
- Easy Peel Steamed Peaches
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Zucchini Donuts