- 250 g shredded chicken
- 1 can Diced Tomatoes (400g)
- 1 can butter bean, canned, Or canellini beans
- 1/2 bunch coriander
- 2 Limes, More if you love lime!
- jalapeño, To taste, start with 1 fresh or a teaspoon of bottled
- 500 grams veg or chicken stock, Or 2 cups of water, 3 teaspoons of home made stock
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place jalapeño, tomato, stock and coriander in bowl. Chop for 7 seconds, speed 6. Check spice level is to taste.
Add chicken and cook on reverse speed 1 for 8 min on varoma
Add beans, Cook further 4 mins on reverse speed 1
Squeeze in lime, check to taste. Add more as required.
Serve with extra coriander, sour cream if you like and also some tortillas If you're wanting extra carb to fill up. Yummy!
Accessories you need
Use left over roast chicken if you have some.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Creamy Coconut & Vegetable Soup
- Pick-me-up Turmeric Chicken Noodle Soup
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Potato, Leek and Bacon Soup
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup
- Roasted Jalapeño / Jalapeno Soup
- Cheddar and Jalapeño Scones (gluten free)
- Jalapeño Corn Bread
- Jalepeno and Lime sauce
- Beef fajitas
- Roasted capsicum & jalapeno hummus (low salt)
- Hot sauce
- Chilli Con Quesso
- LCHF Tuna & Egg Dip
- Naked Chicken Fajita