- 45 g coconut oil, (plus 1 tbsp)
- 80 g brown onion
- 600 g green king prawns, (retain heads and shells for stock)
- 2 sprig parsley
- 1 can Coconut Cream (400ml)
- 1 tbsp Maple syrup
- 4 zucchini, (peeled into ribbons or zoodles)
- 2 spring onions, (chopped)
- Lime wedges & fried garlic, To serve
- 2 tbsp dried chilli flakes, (or to taste)
- 45 g red onion
- 40 g ginger, (peeled, sliced into coins)
- 10 g lemongrass, (roughly chopped)
- 60 g Raw macadamias
- 2 tsp Ground Coriander
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 tsp sweet paprika
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place all paste ingredients into mixing bowl
Process 10 seconds, Speed 9. Scrape down sides and repeat until paste is formed, add a little water if needed to achieve the right consistency. Set paste aside
WITHOUT WASHING THE BOWL
Place onion in bowl and chop 3 seconds, Speed 5
Add 45g coconut oil. Saute for 3 minutes, 120 deg, Speed 2
Add parsley, prawn shells (and heads!) and 1000g water. Cook for 15 minutes, Varoma, Speed soft
Strain stock into a large jug and set aside
WITHOUT WASHING BOWL
Add 1 tbsp coconut oil, laksa paste and 50g of the coconut cream. Cook for 5 minutes, Varoma, Speed 1, MC OFF
Add prawn stock, rest of the coconut cream and cook for 10 minutes, 100 deg, Speed 1, MC OFF - place simmering basked on top to avoid splatter
Add prawns and cook for a further 5 minutes, 90 degrees, Speed Soft, Reverse. Stir through maple syrup and season to taste.
Pour over zucchini ribbons (or zoodles) in Thermoserver and let sit for 10 minutes
Serve topped with spring onions, fried garlic and a lime wedge.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken & sweet corn soup
- Best Ever Creamy Tomato & Bacon Soup
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Califlower soup with parmesen and bacon dust
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup
- Cauliflower and bacon soup LCHF
- Bacon & Lentil Chowder
- Broccoli and Lemon Soup topped with Goats Feta and Seeds
- WW 2SP Chilled Cucumber Soup
- Chicken Enchilada Soup
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Broccoli, Cauli and Zucchini Soup
- Hidden Veg Spaghetti Bolognese
- Moroccan Vegiful Quinoa Salad
- Super juice
- Rosemary sausage rolls
- Savoury breakfast muffins
- Zucchini Cheesy 'Bread'
- Masala Chai Spiced Banana Bread
- Chocolate Chai Powder
- Pork and Fennel Quinoa Meatballs
- REMPAH CURRY PASTE
- Cheesy cauliflower & zucchini muffins
- Chicken and Bacon Creamy Sauce - Dairy Free