- 1-2 onion, peeled and quartered
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp coriander
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- salt & pepper
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1000 grams pumpkin, peeled and chopped into 2 cm pieces
- 800 grams water
- 4 tsp chicken stock
8Recipe is created for
Saute all spices in the oil for 2 mins 100 deg speed 1. Add the pumpkin, stock and water, cook 20 mins 100 deg speed 1 (or until cooked). Slowly bring up to speed 8 for 1 minute.
Can add a dollop of sour cream when serving.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken with mandarin and star anise
- Gluten Free White Baguette
- Pumpkin Cupcake with Ginger Icing
- Dulche de leche (3 ingredients)
- Chestnut Cupcakes with Caramel Filling and Chestnut buttercream icing
- Black Russian Cupcake and Kahlua Buttercream Icing
- Asian Flavour Fish Quenelles (Varoma)
- Hot Water Pastry Beef Mince Snack Pie
- Hot Water Pastry
- Edmonds Brandy Snaps
- Raw Simnel Cake
- Salmon with Ginger and Coriander
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Light rye bread
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Raw Kebbe
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Jumbo Spiced Pumpkin Bread
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Jam donut muffins AKA "Duffins"
- Peppermint Black Bean Brownies