- 1 onion, peeled and cut in half
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 25 g olive oil
- 2 level teaspoons cumin
- 250 g chicken stock, (homemade, no added salt)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable stock concentrate
- pumpkin, sweet potato, carrot, zucchini, (mixed vegetable cut to fit into steamer basket
Recipe is created for
add onion and garlic to bowl and chop 3 seconds speed 7
add oil and saute 3 min, 120 deg, speed 1.
add cumin and cook 2min, 120 deg, speed 1
add vegetable stock concentrate and chicken stock. Insert simmer basket and fill with cut vegetables. Cook 15minutes, Varoma, speed 2.5.
Check vegetables are soft and then tip vegetables into stock below. Puree for 1 minute gradually increasing to speed 9.
I use mostly pumpkin (japanese pumpkin is best!) and then any other vegetables that I have in the fridge. It is a very thick soup, if you prefer a thinner consistancy add some more chicken stock or water. Serve with toast/bread rolls and a dollop of sour cream!
*If using japanese pumpkin you do not need to peel the skin, just wash thoroughly.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Banana Coconut Muffins (gluten free, nut free)
- Rogan Josh
- Shepherds Pie
- Beef and Black Bean with Cauliflower Rice
- Peanut Maple Chicken with coconut rice LOW FODMAP
- BBQ Pulled Pork
- Pesto Salmon with mash and veg
- Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (egg free)
- Mango yoghurt ice cream
- Apples and Pears in orange juice
- Spag Bol in one bowl
- Salmon with mash, broccolini and asian inspired sauce
- Marinara Sauce
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Veg biryani
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Pie Maker Gluten Free Roast Meat Fritter