- 1 Whole butternut Pumpkin, skin off, deseeded and chopped into chunks
- 2 carrots, Washed and cut into chunks (skin on)
- 1 leek, White part only , chopped into chunks
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 litre chicken stock liquid
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 180*c.
2. Place all vegetables on a roasting tray and drizzle with the olive oil.
3. Bake in oven for 30-45 minutes or until roasted to your liking.
4. Place Vegetables in Thermomix with the chicken stock (ensure this doesnt exceed the maximum quantities of the bowl. Just use enough liquid to the line if that's the case).
5. Cook for 15 minutes, Varoma, Speed 2 - MC ON
6. Set thermomix timer to 1 Minute and gradually increase speed up to speed 9.
7. Serve with sour cream and Chives. Enjoy
This is a family favourite in our house. Perfect to have in the fridge to snack on. My kids even eat it cold from re usable pouches
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Indian Parsnip Soup with Coriander Sambal
- Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- The Daily Mix - Chicken and Corn Soup
- Pumpkin, lime & coconut soup
- Vegetable soup (with McKenzies dry soup mix)
- Cabbage Roll Soup
- Variation Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Cauliflower & Wild Rice Soup
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- French Onion Soup - Variation for (V) (VG)
- Emergency Lentil Soup
- Vegetable and Red Lentil Soup
- Mini Meatloaves with Pancetta (Donna Hay clone)
- Chicken Tart
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Leek, Corn & Feta Frittata
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Cauliflower and bacon soup LCHF
- Three Colour Fritatta
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl
- Broccoli, Cauli and Zucchini Soup
- Chicken Wing & Vege Soup
- lchf chicken with lemon thyme
- Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF