- 1 Whole butternut Pumpkin, skin off, deseeded and chopped into chunks
- 2 carrots, Washed and cut into chunks (skin on)
- 1 leek, White part only , chopped into chunks
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 litre chicken stock liquid
1h 10minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 180*c.
2. Place all vegetables on a roasting tray and drizzle with the olive oil.
3. Bake in oven for 30-45 minutes or until roasted to your liking.
4. Place Vegetables in Thermomix with the chicken stock (ensure this doesnt exceed the maximum quantities of the bowl. Just use enough liquid to the line if that's the case).
5. Cook for 15 minutes, Varoma, Speed 2 - MC ON
6. Set thermomix timer to 1 Minute and gradually increase speed up to speed 9.
7. Serve with sour cream and Chives. Enjoy
This is a family favourite in our house. Perfect to have in the fridge to snack on. My kids even eat it cold from re usable pouches
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Vegetarian Minestone
- Creamy cauliflower soup
- Coconut Pumpkin Soup
- Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Roast cauliflower dhal soup
- Spicy zucchini soup
- Pumpkin Soup
- Creamy Corn and Cauliflower Soup
- Curried Cream of Vegetable Soup
- Leek potato soup
- Deb's tasty Cauliflower Soup
- Variation Chicken & Leek Filling
- Chicken and veggie potato bake
- Prawn & Lemon Risotto
- Leek Cumin lamb cutlet
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Chicken and leek Pasties
- Pumpkin and Leek Soup
- Creamy broccoli leek and ham soup