- 2 cloves garlic, Peeled
- 2 centimetres ginger, Peeled
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1000 grams boiled water
- 200 grams Liquid Chicken Stock
- 1 teaspoon oyster sauce, Or to taste
- 1-2 tablespoons soy sauce, Or to taste
- 2 chicken breasts, Sliced in half to make 4 thin chicken breast pieces
- 250 grams dry macaroni
- 1 Spring onion stalks, finely chopped, Finely sliced
- Small handful of Fresh Coriander leaves, Finely Sliced (optional)
- 4 heaped tablespoons(Optional)
Recipe is created for
Add garlic and ginger to TM bowl, chop 5 seconds/Speed 7
Scrape garlic and ginger back down bowl towards base, add sesame oil and sauté 100 degrees/2 minutes/Speed 1
Add to bowl with garlic and ginger - 1000g boiled water straight from kettle, 200g chicken liquid stock, oyster sauce and soy sauce to taste.
Place sliced chicken breast pieces into Varoma tray & place into position. Cook Varoma/5 minutes/Speed 1
Remove Varoma dish and add macaroni and spring onion to bowl. Put Varoma with chicken back into position and cook Varoma/10 minutes/Reverse/Speed 1.
Once cooked either shred or finely slice chicken. Put macaroni into bowl and fill with soup until pasta is just covered. Top with shredded chicken and garnish with coriander and fried shallots if desired.
Singaporean Macaroni Chicken Soup
Accessories you need
Boiled water is just to speed up the process, you can use water straight from the tap and instead of 5 minutes in that step, make it 15 minutes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nanna's Vegetable Soup
- Curried Kumera Soup
- Smoked hock-bone soup
- Grandma's Pumpkin Soup
- Moroccan pumpkin soup
- Amazing Vegetable Soup
- GF Pea and Ham Soup
- Rima’s Maryam Mounajed’s ChefItUp’s Lentil Soup
- 20 min Quick & Easy Leek, potato & Lentil Soup
- Pumpkin soup
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- MN Teta's Hamid Soup