- 1 portions Onion/shallots, Can use either
- 800-1000 g zucchini, Roughly chopped
- 60 g Butter
- 800 g liquid vegetable stock
- 1 level tsp curry powder
- 1/8 level teaspoons cayenne pepper, Add to taste
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1.Chop zucchinis roughly, add to bowl.
2.Chop onion or shallots roughly, add to Zucchini. Chop 5 sec, speed 3.
3. Measure and add 60g butter to bowl.
4. Saute for 3mins 90°.
5. Add 800-1000g liquid vegetable stock (i find 800g great but 1000 makes it a bit runnier) Cook for 17mins speed 1, 100° mc on.
6. Add spices
7. Blend speed 9, 40secs.
8. Serve and Enjoy
Accessories you need
I have made this with both onion and green shallot and like the taste either way.
I also don't always use the curry powder and just adjust the cayenne powder to taste.
You could use vegetable stock paste and then add water to make up the 800g liquid.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Caramel slice (no bake filling from scratch in Thermomix)
- Dad's Pancakes
- Cinnamon crumble cake
- Peanut Butter Biscuits
- Spring onion Butter Cookie
- Variation Passionfruit Curd
- Cornflake & Pistachio Cookies
- Variation Date lime cake
- Fluffy American Pancakes
- Jam donut muffins AKA "Duffins"
- Cookie Jar Biscuits
- Peppermint Black Bean Brownies