- 2-4 cloves garlic
- 1-2 inch of ginger
- 1/2 bunch coriander stalks
- 2 teaspoon tumeric, (fresh is best)
- 1 red chilli
- 20-30 grams coconut oil
- 200 grams sweet or normal potato
- 300 grams pumpkin
- 250 grams broccoli and/or cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons TM chicken stock concentrate, (or veg)
- 700 grams water
- 165 grams coconut milk, (optional)
- 60-80 grams walnuts, (optional)
- coriander leaves
- Place garlic, ginger, coriander stalks, tumeric and chilli into the TM bowl and chop on speed 7 for 3 seconds.
- Add coconut oil and sautee for 3-4 minutes varoma temperature - pausing half way to scrape down the bowl.
- Add all of the vegetables, stock concentrate and water. Cook for 25 minutes, 100 degrees, "Counter-clockwise operation" reverse, speed 1. Place steamer basket on the lid instead of MC.
- Double check vegetables are cooked/soft and replace MC into position. Blend for 30 seconds - GRADUALLY turn the dial from speed 1 to 9.
- Check the taste and add coconut milk if desired.
- Serve with walnuts and coriander leaves.
Accessories you need
This recipe is adapted from "Luke and Scott Clean Living Cookbook"
This soup is 206 calories a serve, or 141 without the walnuts.
You could be very creative with this soup, just use the veggies you have on hand!
Great recipe if you are following 12WBT
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Roast carrot and cumin soup
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- BB's Chicken & Corn Soup
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup - onion free
- Thermofied by Nads - MN Lemony lentils and silverbeet soup (aka adas b hamid)
- Curried Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Vegetable Soup for the Soul
- Cauliflower and Leek Soup
- Oma’s Goulash Soup
- Gluten Free Walnut Choc Chip Cookies
- Wonton Soup for 1
- Quick & Healthy Instant Muesli
- Banana & Quinoa Pancakes
- Pete Evans Family Food Eggnog
- MKR White Chocolate Custard with Berry Compote & Macadamia Crumb
- Dark Chocolate Cake with Cumquats
- Armenian Nutmeg Cake
- Citrus Margarita for Two
- Paleo Easy Chicken Curry
- Swordfish for Two
- Custard for One
- Simple Cauliflower Cous Cous Salad
- Satay Chicken
- Cob Loaf - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Eggless Cupcakes - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Flaky pastry sausage rolls
- Beef Massaman Curry
- Could it be Gravy - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Steamed South Pacific Fish
- Gluten Free Wonton/ Dumpling Wrappers
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls