- 2-4 cloves garlic
- 1-2 inch of ginger
- 1/2 bunch coriander stalks
- 2 teaspoon tumeric, (fresh is best)
- 1 red chilli
- 20-30 grams coconut oil
- 200 grams sweet or normal potato
- 300 grams pumpkin
- 250 grams broccoli and/or cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons TM chicken stock concentrate, (or veg)
- 700 grams water
- 165 grams coconut milk, (optional)
- 60-80 grams walnuts, (optional)
- coriander leaves
- Place garlic, ginger, coriander stalks, tumeric and chilli into the TM bowl and chop on speed 7 for 3 seconds.
- Add coconut oil and sautee for 3-4 minutes varoma temperature - pausing half way to scrape down the bowl.
- Add all of the vegetables, stock concentrate and water. Cook for 25 minutes, 100 degrees, reverse, speed 1. Place steamer basket on the lid instead of MC.
- Double check vegetables are cooked/soft and replace MC into position. Blend for 30 seconds - GRADUALLY turn the dial from speed 1 to 9.
- Check the taste and add coconut milk if desired.
- Serve with walnuts and coriander leaves.
This recipe is adapted from "Luke and Scott Clean Living Cookbook"
This soup is 206 calories a serve, or 141 without the walnuts.
You could be very creative with this soup, just use the veggies you have on hand!
Great recipe if you are following 12WBT
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Gluten Free Walnut Choc Chip Cookies
- Wonton Soup for 1
- Quick & Healthy Instant Muesli
- Banana & Quinoa Pancakes
- Pete Evans Family Food Eggnog
- MKR White Chocolate Custard with Berry Compote & Macadamia Crumb
- Dark Chocolate Cake with Cumquats
- Armenian Nutmeg Cake
- Citrus Margarita for Two
- Paleo Easy Chicken Curry
- Swordfish for Two
- Custard for One
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Satay Chicken
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Easy Batter
- Japanese style sandwich bread
- Truffle Aioli