- 2-4 cloves garlic
- 1-2 inch of ginger
- 1/2 bunch coriander stalks
- 2 teaspoon tumeric, (fresh is best)
- 1 red chilli
- 20-30 grams coconut oil
- 200 grams sweet or normal potato
- 300 grams pumpkin
- 250 grams broccoli and/or cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons TM chicken stock concentrate, (or veg)
- 700 grams water
- 165 grams coconut milk, (optional)
- 60-80 grams walnuts, (optional)
- coriander leaves
- Place garlic, ginger, coriander stalks, tumeric and chilli into the TM bowl and chop on speed 7 for 3 seconds.
- Add coconut oil and sautee for 3-4 minutes varoma temperature - pausing half way to scrape down the bowl.
- Add all of the vegetables, stock concentrate and water. Cook for 25 minutes, 100 degrees, reverse, speed 1. Place steamer basket on the lid instead of MC.
- Double check vegetables are cooked/soft and replace MC into position. Blend for 30 seconds - GRADUALLY turn the dial from speed 1 to 9.
- Check the taste and add coconut milk if desired.
- Serve with walnuts and coriander leaves.
This recipe is adapted from "Luke and Scott Clean Living Cookbook"
This soup is 206 calories a serve, or 141 without the walnuts.
You could be very creative with this soup, just use the veggies you have on hand!
Great recipe if you are following 12WBT
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin Soup with Chorizo
- Celeriac & Parmesan Soup with Pear
- Roasted Pumpkin Soup
- Sweet Potato, Carrot, Coconut and Lime Soup
- Broccoli, Zucchini & Leek Soup
- Indian Parsnip Soup with Coriander Sambal
- Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- The Daily Mix - Chicken and Corn Soup
- Pumpkin, lime & coconut soup
- Vegetable soup (with McKenzies dry soup mix)
- Cabbage Roll Soup
- Variation Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Gluten Free Walnut Choc Chip Cookies
- Wonton Soup for 1
- Quick & Healthy Instant Muesli
- Banana & Quinoa Pancakes
- Pete Evans Family Food Eggnog
- MKR White Chocolate Custard with Berry Compote & Macadamia Crumb
- Dark Chocolate Cake with Cumquats
- Armenian Nutmeg Cake
- Citrus Margarita for Two
- Paleo Easy Chicken Curry
- Swordfish for Two
- Custard for One