- 5 cloves garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Large Sweet Potato, diced into smaller chunks
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoons black ground pepper
- 4 strips lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon TM vegetable stock
- 400 g water
- Salt to season
- 4 tablespoon Pine nuts (toasted)
8Recipe is created for
Place garlic in TM bowl and chop for 3 sec on speed 6.
Add oil and saute for 2 mins, 100 deg on speed 2.
Add diced sweet potato and chop for 5 seconds on speed 6.
Add lemon rind, cumin seeds, black pepper, veg stock and water. Cook for 15mins, 100 deg , speed 1.
Add half the toasted pinenuts into the mixture and puree 1min on speed 9.
Season with mineral salt and remaining pine nuts and serve.
Pumpkin or carrot and white potato can also be used.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin Soup with Chorizo
- Celeriac & Parmesan Soup with Pear
- Roasted Pumpkin Soup
- Sweet Potato, Carrot, Coconut and Lime Soup
- Broccoli, Zucchini & Leek Soup
- Indian Parsnip Soup with Coriander Sambal
- Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- The Daily Mix - Chicken and Corn Soup
- Pumpkin, lime & coconut soup
- Vegetable soup (with McKenzies dry soup mix)
- Cabbage Roll Soup
- Variation Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup