- 5 cloves garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Large Sweet Potato, diced into smaller chunks
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoons black ground pepper
- 4 strips lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon TM vegetable stock
- 400 g water
- Salt to season
- 4 tablespoon Pine nuts (toasted)
Place garlic in TM bowl and chop for 3 sec on speed 6.
Add oil and saute for 2 mins, 100 deg on speed 2.
Add diced sweet potato and chop for 5 seconds on speed 6.
Add lemon rind, cumin seeds, black pepper, veg stock and water. Cook for 15mins, 100 deg , speed 1.
Add half the toasted pinenuts into the mixture and puree 1min on speed 9.
Season with mineral salt and remaining pine nuts and serve.
Pumpkin or carrot and white potato can also be used.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Orange Soup - Pumpkin, Sweet Potato & Carrots
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder
- Vegan Lentil Soup
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken & Sweetcorn Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Curry Pea Soup
- Sago Plum Pudding
- Antipasto Cheese Ball Christmas Tree
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Variation Vegetarian Sausage Rolls
- Keto Fathead Rolls
- Jaffa cake
- Gingerbread Syrup
- Breadcrumbs for Fish
- Paleo: Phat Si Ew
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Parsley, Rocket & Pistachio Pesto
- Middle Eastern BBQ'd Pumpkin Bread