- 5 cloves garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Large Sweet Potato, diced into smaller chunks
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoons black ground pepper
- 4 strips lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon TM vegetable stock
- 400 g water
- Salt to season
- 4 tablespoon Pine nuts (toasted)
Place garlic in TM bowl and chop for 3 sec on speed 6.
Add oil and saute for 2 mins, 100 deg on speed 2.
Add diced sweet potato and chop for 5 seconds on speed 6.
Add lemon rind, cumin seeds, black pepper, veg stock and water. Cook for 15mins, 100 deg , speed 1.
Add half the toasted pinenuts into the mixture and puree 1min on speed 9.
Season with mineral salt and remaining pine nuts and serve.
Pumpkin or carrot and white potato can also be used.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup