- 5 cloves garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Large Sweet Potato, diced into smaller chunks
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoons black ground pepper
- 4 strips lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon TM vegetable stock
- 400 g water
- Salt to season
- 4 tablespoon Pine nuts (toasted)
Place garlic in TM bowl and chop for 3 sec on speed 6.
Add oil and saute for 2 mins, 100 deg on speed 2.
Add diced sweet potato and chop for 5 seconds on speed 6.
Add lemon rind, cumin seeds, black pepper, veg stock and water. Cook for 15mins, 100 deg , speed 1.
Add half the toasted pinenuts into the mixture and puree 1min on speed 9.
Season with mineral salt and remaining pine nuts and serve.
Accessories you need
Pumpkin or carrot and white potato can also be used.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Slow cooked pumpkin soup
- No-Fuss Dumpling Noodle Soup
- Liver Rescue Broth
- Thai pumpkin soup
- Spicy Pumpkin Soup
- Zucchini and Bacon Soup
- Pumpkin and Bacon Soup with Risoni
- Beef Bakso (sis Adz's)
- Pumpkin and Bacon Soup
- Chilli Soup
- Mr Chan's Cheats Chicken Broth - by CookiK8
- Hearty Italian Fennel and Chicken Soup with White Beans
- Lugaw (Authentic Filipino Rice Dish)
- Steamed Lemon Puddings
- Low FODMAP Banana Choc Doughnuts
- Variation Red Lentil Dahl
- Apple turnover
- Happy cooks Malva pudding
- Risotto with Chicken and Baby Leaf Spinach
- Light Masala Tea
- Apple Almond Tart
- GlazBro Silverside
- Satay Chicken
- Cheesy sour cream and chives crackers