- 4 slices bacon, (Diced)
- 1 red onion, (Diced)
- 2 level teaspoons garlic paste
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 500 g chicken stock liquid
- 1 sweet potato, (Diced)
- 400 g Tin of crushed tomato
- 390 g Tin of green lentils, Rinsed and drained well
- 1 heaped tsp ginger paste
- fresh parsley, Chopped to serve
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add olive oil, onion, bacon,garlic paste, ginger paste to bowl. Sauté on 120degrees for 5minutes on speed
2. add the stock liquid, sweet potato, tinned tomato and lentils. Simmer for 20minutes at 100degrees on speed.
3. serve in a warm bowl with chopped parsley.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Creamy Coconut & Vegetable Soup
- Pick-me-up Turmeric Chicken Noodle Soup
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Potato, Leek and Bacon Soup
- Curried Choko & Bacon Soup
- Cauliflower & Bacon soup
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce
- Scalloped Potatoes
- Pumpkin, Cheese & Bacon Scones
- Best Ever Fried Rice
- GF Easy Non-Fried Fried Rice
- German Rouladen
- Spinach and Bacon Cob Loaf Dip
- Savoury Vegetable Medley Muffins
- Creamy chicken, bacon, mushroom & veggie pie filling
- Low Carb Cheese and bacon Cauliflower muffins
- Chicken & Veg Galette
- Bacon, Sun-Dried Tomato & Spinach risotto