- 1 brown onion, medium, peeled and quartered
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 red chilli, halved, and deseeded (optional)
- 1 3cm knob ginger, peeled
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 3 Limes, fine zest and juice
- 2 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 cans coconut cream, 240ml each
- 1 bunch bok choy, washed and sliced
- 2 tablespoons Coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon dried turmeric
- 2 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 small head of brocolli, cut into small florets
- 800 grams prawn flesh
- 2 packages slim/konjac noodles, or rice noodles soaked in boiling water till soft
- coriander leaf, to serve
- Fried shallots, to serve
Place onion, garlic, ginger, chilli into TM bowl. Chop for 5 secs, speed 7.
Add oil and cook for 5 mins, Varoma temp, speed 1.
Add lime juice and zest, fish sauce, paprika and cook for 5 mins, Varoma temp speed 3.
Add coconut cream, coconut sugar and turmeric. Top up bowl to just under the 2L mark with water. Cook for 10 mins, varoma temp, speed 2.
Meanwhile, fill the varoma dish with the carrots, brocolli and bok choy, and place the prawns on the Varoma tray.
Place the Varoma in place and cook for 8-10 mins, Varoma temp speed 3, or till prawns are cooked.
Meanwhile, rinse slim noodles and place in a large bowl.
Add prawns, vege and broth to the bowl.
Serve and garnish with coriander leaves and fried shallots.
This is a very versatile recipe. Swap the prawns for chicken or fish, add more spice, change the slim noodles for rice noodles. A great tasty meal to suit a large family. Yummy, warming and flu/cold fighting!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Steamed Cheese Custard
- Quick Parmesan Spelt Bread Rolls
- Paleo Chewy Choc Chip Cookies
- Almond Chai Latte
- 3 Ingredient "Paleo" Choc Icecream
- Sage and Bacon Potato Rosti
- Spinach, Parmesan and Cracked Pepper Muffins
- Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
- Sweet Potato Lentil Soup
- Massaman Curry
- Thermomix Sushi
- Moreish Chocolate Coconut Truffles
- Bulletproof Coffee
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Zucchini Donuts
- Pate au Pistou
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce
- Variation Never Fail Fluffy Bread
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls