- 600 grams skinless chicken thighs, diced, 4-5cm
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable stock paste
- 1 litres liquid vegetable stock
- 5 stalk spring onions, Chopped
- 3.5 cm fresh ginger, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 cans creamed corn, canned
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- sea salt, totaste
- white peppercorn, taste
- 20 grams olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cornflour, mixed with water
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tablespoons sesame oil
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Place shallots, ginger and garlic into the bowl. Chop 5 sec / speed 5. Scrape down bowl.
2. Add olive oil. Saute 5min/100°C/
3. Add vegetable stock to the bowl.
4. Place chicken thigh fillets into the varoma tray and set on top of bowl.
5. Steam 30min/varomatemp/speed3.5
6. Remove chicken from the steaming trays and add to the bowl with the stock.
7. Shred chicken 5sec/ speed 5.
8. Add creamed corn and soy sauce to the bowl. Cook 5min/100°C/ speed
9. Gradually add the cornflour, mixed with water through the lid while mixing 2min/100°C/ speed.
10. Break egg whites up with a fork in a small bowl.
11. Gradually add the egg whites in a thin stream through the lid while mixing 2min/ 100°C/ speed .
12. Season with salt, pepper and sesame oil.
13. Serve in bowls with additional shallots sprinkled on top.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- TM6 Vanilla Slice - Pie Maker Version
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Hit the milk - Hot sauce
- Bounty Cake
- Simple Sweet & Sour Dipping Sauce
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- Tasty Shepherds Pie
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)