- 600 grams skinless chicken thighs, diced, 4-5cm
- 2 tablespoons Vegetable stock paste
- 1 litres liquid vegetable stock
- 5 stalk spring onions, Chopped
- 3.5 cm fresh ginger, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 cans creamed corn, canned
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- sea salt, totaste
- white peppercorn, taste
- 20 grams olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cornflour, mixed with water
- 2 egg whites
- 1 tablespoons sesame oil
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Place shallots, ginger and garlic into the bowl. Chop 5 sec / speed 5. Scrape down bowl.
2. Add olive oil. Saute 5min/100°C/"Gentle stir setting"
3. Add vegetable stock to the bowl.
4. Place chicken thigh fillets into the varoma tray and set on top of bowl.
5. Steam 30min/varomatemp/speed3.5
6. Remove chicken from the steaming trays and add to the bowl with the stock.
7. Shred chicken 5sec/"Counter-clockwise operation" speed 5.
8. Add creamed corn and soy sauce to the bowl. Cook 5min/100°C/"Counter-clockwise operation" speed "Gentle stir setting"
9. Gradually add the cornflour, mixed with water through the lid while mixing 2min/100°C/"Counter-clockwise operation" speed"Gentle stir setting" .
10. Break egg whites up with a fork in a small bowl.
11. Gradually add the egg whites in a thin stream through the lid while mixing 2min/ 100°C/ "Counter-clockwise operation" speed "Gentle stir setting" .
12. Season with salt, pepper and sesame oil.
13. Serve in bowls with additional shallots sprinkled on top.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Tuscan Bean Soup modified
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Super Simple Veggie Soup
- Trahana Tomato Soup
- Keto Friendly Seafood Chowder
- Cauliflower soup with coconut milk
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Roast carrot and cumin soup
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder
- Pumpkin Carrot and Ginger soup
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- Curried sausages
- Light & Tangy Lemon Meringue Pies (Variation)
- Macaroni & Cheese with Bacon
- Satay Chicken
- Tokyo Olympic Matcha Tea Pavlova
- Egg Free Caramel Custard - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Honey Chicken
- Aunty Lizzy’s Butterscotch Tart
- Val's Pavlova
- Honey chicken
- Quick and Easy Mac and Cheese