- 1 onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 15 grams oilve oil
- 2 BBQ Chicken Breast
- 50 grams chicken noodle soup
- 500 grams Creamed Corn
- 500 grams Boiling water
- 2 teaspoons Corn Flour
- 1 egg
- Extra Corn
Recipe is created for
Add Onion and Garlic to TM Bowl and mix 3 seconds/ speed 7. Scrape down sides.
Add Olive Oil and Saute for 2 minutes/ 100/ speed 1. Scrape down sides.
Add Creamed Corn, Chicken noodle soup, 500g boiled water and cook 4 minutes/ 100/ speed 1.
Add Chicken and extra corn and cook for 1 minute/ 100/ reverse/ speed 1.
Cook for an extra 1 minute/ 100/ speed 3/ reverse, and slowly add corn flour and egg.
I have also added a Creamed corn recipe.
No salt or pepper required if using my creamed corn recipe
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- White chocolate and mixed berry muffins
- 30 Second Whole Lemon Cake
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Marinara Sauce
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Veg biryani
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Zucchini Donuts