- 400 g chicken breast, thinly sliced
- 5 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 45 g mushrooms, chopped
- 10 g spring onions, chopped
- 2 Coriander roots and leaves, cut
- 2 Red Chillis, finely cut
- 20 g galangal, sliced
- 2 Lemon grass, sliced
- 3 Kafir Lime Leaf, torn into quarters
- 20 g shallots, Sliced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tbsp sugar
- 1.5 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tsp chilli oil, optional
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 600 grams coconut milk, good quality
- 200 g chicken stock
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1.Put chicken stock in TM bowl and bring to boil - 4 mins approx/ 100 degrees / speed 2
2.Once boiled add lemongrass, galangal, shallotts, kaffir lime leaves, oil, corinader and cook 2 mins / 100 degrees/ reverse speed 2
3.Add coconut milk, water, mushrooms, tomatoes, spring onion, chicken, fish sauce, sugar salt and chillies and cook 10 mins/ 100 degrees/ reverse speed 1
4.When chicken cooked add lime juice and stir to mix. Serve soup by itself in a bowl or serve with steamed rice.
We learnt this recipe in a cooking class whilst travelling in Thailand and fell in love with it.
It costs a bit for the ingredients but the flavour takes us back to that holiday whenever we have it. Hope you like it
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Curry Pea Soup
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Pumpkin and Leek Soup
- Creamy broccoli leek and ham soup
- Beef Stew just like nans.
- The Best Pumpkin Soup Ever
- Cream of Celery Soup for Two
- zucchini & chorizo soup with haloumi
- Cauliflower and Turmeric Soup
- Pumpkin Soup
- Meatball Surprise Soup
- Winter vegetable soup with Asian flavours
- Lemon Cheescake
- Virgin Lychee Sorbet Cocktail adapted from festive class
- Evelyns Chocolate Ripple Biscuits
- Nua Phad Prik Thai Onn - Pepper Beef Stirfry
- Amelia's Macadate Biscuits
- Jaffa Hot Chocolate
- Apricot Jam
- Midori Illusion
- Shredded Chicken - flavoured for wraps
- Garlic Wraps (Mountain Bread)
- Fruit Leather
- Paleo Chocolate Mint Cookies
- Curry Pea Soup
- Lemon Cupcakes with Young Living Essential Oils
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Chocolate coconut macaroons Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo, Egg Free, AIP
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Durban Naan
- Dotty's Lemon and Sultana Tea Loaf
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Banana Nut Bread