- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 10 grams Evoo, Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 750 grams Broccoli Head, (3 heads, roughly chopped)
- 2 tablespoons TM Veg Stock Concentrate
- 750 grams water
- 1/3 --- cup, cream, optional
- 1 cup Tasty shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon Salt and pepper
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 3/4 cup light cream
- Chop onion and garlic for 5 seconds on speed 7.
Add olive oil and saute for 3mins at 100°C on speed 1.
Add half broccoli and chop for 5 seconds on speed 7.
Add the rest of broccoli and chop for 10 seconds on speed 7, using the spatula to push the unchopped broccoli onto the blades.
Add Vegetable Stock Concentrate, water, Cheese, salt, pepper, cumin, cream and cook for 20mins at 100°C on speed 3
Blend for 30 second, slowly going from speed1 to 9.
Time to enjoy!
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dumplings and broth
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Creamy Coconut & Vegetable Soup
- Pick-me-up Turmeric Chicken Noodle Soup
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- White Jumbo Soft and Fluffy Bread
- Clinker Cheesecake Slice
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Taco rissoles
- Zucchini balls
- Zucchini Relish / Pickle
- Zucchini Bread and Butter Pickle