- 1 onion, peeled and halved
- 3 cm piece peeled ginger
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 red chilli
- Few kaffir lime leaves
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tbsp turmeric
- 1 tsp paprika
- 900 g pumpkin, peeled and roughly cubed
- 500-600 g chicken stock, or water with TM stock
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 x 300 g tin coconut cream or more to taste
- Few coriander leaves to garnish.
Recipe is created for
Place onion, ginger, garlic, chilli and lime leaves
into bowl and chop for 10 seconds on
Add oil and dry spices and sauté for 3 minutes on Varoma temperature on speed
Add pumpkin and chop for a few seconds on speed 4
until pieces are smaller. Add stock, fish sauce and seasoning. Cook for around 10-15 minutes at 100ºC on speed 1.
30 sec/speeed 4-9, gradually increasing speed from speed 4 to speed 9.
Add coconut cream and stir through. Heat for
another minute if necessary, garnish and serve whilst hot!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Creamy tuna dip
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Braised Jew Fish
- Christmas Salad
- Variation Risotto Arrabbiata
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Pumpkin Falafels
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)