- 1 leek
- 2 cloves garlic
- 40 grams Nuttelex
- 2 heads of broccoli, Chopped into florets
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable stock paste
- 400 gram water
- 225 gram Sheese Orginal dairy Free Cream Cheese
- 200 gram Follow Your Heart vegan Shreds
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Chop leek and garlic on speed 7 for 5 seconds
2. Scrape sides of bowl
3. Add butter and saute 3 mins, 100 degrees speed 1
4. Add brocolli florets and chop 20 seconds speed 4.5 - use spatula as needed.
5. Add water, stock paste and Sheese. Cook 9 mins 100 degrees speed 2
6. Add the grated cheese and cook a further 2 mins on 100 degrees speed 2
7. Puree for 1 minute starting at speed 5 and gradually increasing to speed 9.
Sheese can be found at Most Woolworths whilst Follow Your Heart grated "cheese" is available at Coles
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Oreo No Bake Cheesecake with Choc Ripple Base
- VEGAN CHOCOLATE FUDGE
- VEGAN CHOC MINT FUDGE
- VEGAN SALTED CARAMEL FUDGE
- Vegan Cheesy Cauliflower Bites
- Banana Muffins using leftover Almond Pulp from Almond Milk (vegan)
- Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- All in One Curried Sausages, Mash & Vegies
- 3 Cheese Macaroni
- Dark Malteser Mousse (variant)
- Creamy Fettucine
- Banana Chip Cookies
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Light rye bread
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Navajo Fry Bread