- 1 clove garlic, fresh, peeled
- 3 centimetres ginger, fresh
- 1000 g boiled water
- 1 heaped tablespoon dried corriander, ground
- 1 heaped teaspoon chilli flakes dried
- 1 heaped tablespoon Vegetable Stock Concentrate (EDC)
- 2 shallots/spring onions, chopped
- 30 grams soy sauce
- 10 grams fish sauce
- 200 grams Beef, thinly sliced
- 1 stick carrot, Matchstick sliced
- 3 sticks Brocolini, sliced thinly
- 1 portion dried noodles (220g), Personal choice
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place Garlic and Ginger into mixing bowl and chop 3 secs/speed7.
Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
Prepare dried noodles in thermoserver as per pack instructions.
Often this is a case of soaking in boiling water for a pre-determined time.
Add boiling water, stock, soy sauce, fish sauce, chilli, coriander, shallots to bowl and cook for 6 min/varoma//speed 1.
Add Beef, Brocolini and Carrot and continue to cook, 4 min/100 degrees//Speed 1.
Check Beek is cooked and use spatula to push meat down into broth as required.
Place prepared noodles in the base of your soup bowl.
Pour desired soup on top and enjoy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Vegetarian Minestone
- Stewed Beef Brisket with tomato
- Breakfast Müsli in a Jar
- cron milk
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Hearty Beef Stew With Dumplings
- Nonna’s Spaghetti Sauce
- Easy homemade onion gravy
- Mum's simple bolognese sauce