- 1-2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 brown onion, peeled and halved
- 15 grams OilveOil
- 300 grams diced lean bacon
- 1 carrot, cut in chunks
- 150 grams sweet potatoto, cut in chunks
- 1/4 green capsicum
- 1/4 red capsicum
- 200 grams zucchini, cut in chunks
- 1/2 cauliflower head, broken into florets
- 2 tablespoons EDC vege stock
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
1.Garlic and onion and chop 3sec/speed7. Scrape down bowl.
2. Oil and pre-diced bacon, cook 3mins/Varoma/speed2
3. Carrot and Sweet Potato , chop 3sec/speed4
4. Capicums and Zucchini and chop 2sec/speed4
5. Cauliflower, EDC Veg Stock and enough water to bring up to 1.5ltr
6. Pepper to Taste
7. Cook 100deg/speed2/30mins with MC on. Check to see if cooked sufficient if not add another 5 mins.
8. If dubious about the next step let soup cool before blending
9. Blend SLOWLY up to speed7/15secs
10. Remove lid Carefully and Pour soup into Thermoserver.
Add to Bowl
Don't overdo the blend . Leave so as the cauliflower is like a rice texture. (your preference though)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Lentil Soup
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Variation Curried lentil and pumpkin soup
- Curry Pea Soup
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Pumpkin and Leek Soup
- Creamy broccoli leek and ham soup
- Beef Stew just like nans.