- 2 onions, peeled and quartered
- 2 clove garlic
- 1 1cm piece ginger, peeled
- 20 g olive oil
- 200 g sweet potato, cubed
- 100 g carrot, roughly chopped
- 250 g fresh tomato, or one can
- 400 g chicpeas (tin)
- 1 heaped tablespoon TMX vege stock concentrate
- 1 l water
- 1 handful spinach
- black pepper, to taste
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon basil chopped or dried
Into , add onions, garlic and ginger. Chop for five seconds on speed 5. Add oil and saute for three minutes, at 100 degrees, on speed 2.
Add in herbs, carrots, potatoes, tomatoes, vege stock concentrate, water set timer for 30 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 2. Check if vegetables are soft in the last five minutes. Set temperature on 90 degrees, add the spinach and chicpeas and cook for the last 5 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Vegetables can be changed if needed.
Healthy winter weight loss soup.
Serve with mountain bread for a balanced meal. Take care not to overfill your thermo bowl above the recommended level. Its a great all in one easy recipe and so delicious. Freezes great too!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup
- Potato, Leek and Bacon Soup
- Curried Choko & Bacon Soup
- Cauliflower & Bacon soup
- Lentil and chickpea soup
- Basic Chicken Noodle Soup
- Fresh Veg and Chicken Soup with Steamed Chicken