THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 3 shallots
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 bunch asparagus, With woody ends trimmed and cut into 2cm diagonal pieces
- 25 grams olive oil
- 100 grams Baby Spinach Leaves
- 8 eggs
- 80 grams feta cheese, Cut into small cubes
- 1 tablespoon Fresh or dried thyme
- 3 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- juice of half a lemon
- salt to taste
- Cracked Black Pepper to taste
- Filo Pastry Sheets
- Olive Oil Spray or Melted Butter
Recipe is created for
Preheat oven at 180 degrees.
Chop shallots and garlic for 3 seconds / speed 5.
Add asparagus and oil into the bowl and cook for 5 minutes / 100 degrees / Reverse / 5 minutes.
Add spinach and cook for 1.5 minutes / 100 degrees / Reverse / Speed 1.
Scrap the cooked vegetables into a bowl and allow to cool for approximately 6-8 minutes.
Do not clean the bowl.
Crack the eggs into the TM bowl and whisk the eggs an speed 2.5 / Reverse / 5 minutes.
While the eggs are whisking, add the remaining ingredients and the cooled vegetables, except the filo pastry sheets and olive oil spray or melted butter, into the bowl through the opening of the lid.
Pour the mixture into a bowl and set aside.
To prepare the filo pastry cups, layer 4 sheets on top of each other, making sure that olive oil or melted butter are sprayed/brushed on in between each sheet.
Cut the layered sheets into the size require - i.e. the size of your tray, miffin tins, etc.
Grease the baking tray or muffin tin and line them with the layered filo.
Scoop the egg filling into the filo cups and back for approximately 25 minutes.
Serve and enjoy!
Quiche with Filo Pastry
Filo pastry can be omitted to be into a fritata.
Filo pastry can be swapped with a savoury shortcrust pastry, as well.
Other ingredients can be added, such as mushrooms, pieces of bacon, etc.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Paleo Focaccia Loaf
- Pumpkin, Cheese & Bacon Scones
- Spinach and Ricotta Rolls
- Gluten Free Quiche Base
- Red Tortoise Cake - Ang Ku Kuih
- Parmesan Cheddar Crackers
- Chillean Empanadas
- Super Soft Pesto Scrolls
- Fridgetatas (steamed egg cups)
- Onion and goat cheese scrolls
- Sun dried tomato and halloumi bread