- 5 grams fresh ginger, peeled
- 200 grams almonds
- 150 grams dried apricots, (Sulpher Free is better)
- 60 grams Shredded coconut
- 70 grams coconut oil
- 10 grams vanilla extract
Place ginger in , mill 5 seconds/speed 8, scrape sides of bowl and repeat.
Add almonds and apricots in and mill 9 seconds/speed 9. Add coconut, coconut oil and vanilla. Blend 15 seconds/speed 4. Scrape down sides and repeat until combined.
Roll balls into 14 even pieces
Protein balls are approximately 120-150 calories per serving. To be eaten as a "snack" and great for kids lunchboxes!!
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin Pie
- Salted Cashew and Coconut Slice
- Raspberry and Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Banana Oat Cookies
- Nut free Muesli Bars
- Sugar Cookie Dough
- Peanut butter and popcorn muesli bars
- Soph’s banana cake
- Chocolate chip biscuits
- Paleo Blueberry Muffins
- Paleo Carrot Muffins
- Paleo Jaffa Slice
- Alison's Jaffa AmazeBalls
- Clean Cherry Ripe Slice
- Paleo Chocolate Mint Slice
- Choc Coconut Al-aroons
- ALISON'S APPLE CINNAMON AMAZEBALLS
- ALISON'S BERRYLICIOUS AMAZEBALLS
- Alison's Nuts About Nuts Amazeballs
- Alison's Chocmint AmazeBalls
- Alison's Coconut Heaven AmazeBalls